[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the regret of not buying of mining bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Day.jpg (1MB, 2556x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Day.jpg
1MB, 2556x1535px
How do you deal with the regret of not buying of mining bitcoins early on. I fucking hate it, I wish I could travel back in time and mine some shitcoins.

Regret hurts more than achievement desu SENPAI.
>>
all crypto cuck coins are insider scams
>>
>>1150904
by buying eth

but really, there are great new investments every day, stop being a bitch
>>
Just fucking buy ETH. ETH will make bitcoin look like childsplay.

100billion dollar market cap incoming
>>
>>1150904

>tfw at one point a simple investment of only $100 in bitcoins could have made you a millionaire if you sold at around the $1,000/BTC level
>JUST ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS
>>
>>1151066
This hurts
>>
>>1150904
The same way I deal with the regret of not buying the correct lottery numbers.
>>
Buy ethereum, don't cuck yourself 2wice
>>
>>1150904
I don't. The boat has sailed. Onto the next opportunity faggot.
>>
>>1151066
AND?

Look at the top gainers/losses you fucking NEET retards.

There's a pennystock EVERYWEEK that shoots up 200-500%

But the thing is that it's retarded to say what if what if.

>If I just put all my money into this one random company and just held it until the very peak and sold then I'd have quadrupled my money!
>>
>>1151871
Just buy ASTI. If they ever turn a profit each .07 will be worth 1.00 or more
>>
>>1150904
But then you wouldn't have had the smug joy I did when the market crashed and I predicted it
>>
>tfw actually had a close friend telling you all the time to start mining bitcoins during its early release and you thought he was retarded

He was even taking payments in bitcoins. I thought he was a retard but he has to be a millionaire by now.
>>
>>1151874
This. I love how most of the BTC fags on /biz/ slowly faded away after it crashed. Some came back to tell us that banks and large companies are going to be using bitcoin until they figured out that "blockchain tech" doesnt mean what they think it means. There still is like one retard here telling everyone we are "coping" with his sweet gainz even though Bitcoin has been stagnating for years. I have to tell you... I feel pretty damn smug.
>>
>>1151890
THIS.

I sometimes actually feel pretty bad I didn't buy some shitcoin for easy gains but then I try to squash those feelings and when I see it all went to shit I get happy I wasn't a retard pissing into a current.
>>
File: 1456649013656.gif (997KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1456649013656.gif
997KB, 160x160px
>>1151890
>It's totally going to be a real currency bro you'll be tipping your pizza man with btc in a year!

>3 weeks later it crashed
>>
>>1151898
Feels good man.

>Anon don't buy the shitty s&p it's going to crash and burn soon! Btc will be $10,000/coin soon!
>>
>>1150904
So you feel bad everyday for rocketing pennystocks, leveraged products, pump&dump schemes and all that too? Must be tough.
>>
>>1150904
>regret
>for losers only

>kick the habit asap
>>
>>1151906
>all of those crushed dreams and attempted suicides over a memecurrency
>>
>>1151926
I remember it in my ears like it was yesterday.

>Anon do not invest in the s&p!!! It's a bubble it's going to crash any moment! Btc is the future of money!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>1151927
Holy fuck. All those impressionable kids drinking the koolaide. Bitcoin is like the new Cutco knives or Vemma.
>>
>>1150904
I just told you about Monero.

The real question is, in five years when they are $2000 each (or more), how will you deal with the regret of not getting into them now?
>>
File: 1379322489421.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1379322489421.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>1150904
I don''t regret shit. I never make an investment in something I don't understand.

I was a dumb freshmen in a Jr college at the time with no financial literacy whatsoever.

Why do you think that even Warren Buffett abstained from investing in tech stocks?

>inb4 hurr duur warren buffett value investing pleb
>>
>>1150904
Don't worry OP, we have plenty of people here who are ready to play on your bad feelings and manipulate you into handing over your money to them. So stick around and buy Eth.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.