[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have to save money for a trip for the next 6 months. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

So I have to save money for a trip for the next 6 months.

I need to have fun on a budget.

I usually have my venti starbucks every morning
($5.50)

and go out for hibachi every lunch ($20).

How to go out, have good food, and have fun without spending money?
>>
HURRR GUYS HOW DO I SAVE MONEY BTW HERE ARE TWO POINTLESS THINGS I SPEND 25 ON A DAY THAT I COULD STOP DOING TO SAVE MONEY

DUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HELP PLEASE HURRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
Why don't you defer your fun now in exchange foe the promise of a fun trip later?

BTW starbucks and hibachi aren't good food.
>>
>>1150893
this satire is either not subtle, or is incredibly subtle
>>
>>1150893
Well I don't make that much and this shit adds up to $800 a month
>>
>>1150921
cup of folgers every morning and bologna sandwich for lunch

THERE SOLVED you fucking moron
>>
>>1150934
hahahaha
>>
>>1150934
Yeah but then what to do for fun
>>
>>1150949

you fucking don't.
>>
>>1150881
>Make coffee at home
This will cost 50 cents at most.

>Habachi
Learn to cook and this meal will cost you like $5

By spending $25 a day you assuming you spend like this 21 days out of every month (im giving you the benefit of the doubt). Thats $525 a month. So 1 year of this is $6,300 if you are a smoker/weekend drinker then add an extra 1-2k to that amount.

Very wasteful OP. Its like you don't want to make it.
>>
>>1150881
This is bait you retards.
>>
>>1150998
I agree. That's why I'm trying to cut back on my wasteful spending.
>>
>>1150949
well, i fuck your mom for free but that might not work for you. maybe go jerk off in the kids section at barnes and noble?
>>
>>1151102
Lol wut
>>
>>1150881
wtf is a hibachi and why does it cost $20? I spend less on food for a week...
>>
>>1150881
Make the coffee at home.

My mom just buys it so the cost to me is only time to turn on le coffeemaker but even if you had to buy it, it wouldn't be that much.
>>
>>1150881
Don't spend $25 a day on one meal and coffee fucktard
>>
File: Hipster Fox.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster Fox.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>1150881

1- Make your own coffee (you can even buy mini coffee makers) which also comes with a timer so it'll be ready in the morning.
2- Buy yourself a small 1-2 pound roast, cook it with some rub, slice it supper thin with either a knife or a mandolin slicer and use the drippings to make some gravy. Portion out the meat for the week and either heat it up in the microwave and bread it or pre-make a sandwich with some butter on it.

The roast can be spiced a million different ways from a simple rub to a marinate with sliced bread or a home/french loaf. Also better conversations in the lunch room when you can try more then a 10 item menu and have more money on hand to actually take about business.

(Homemade Chinese food is bomb after sitting in a fridge for 24hours)
>>
>>1151128

get her to buy the hibachi too
>>
>>1150949
find a tree with a hole, jam your dick inside.
>>
>>1150949
Go on a vacation in 6 months
>>
>>1151158
Fun fact: many coffee makers have an open port of some kind on them for some reason. You can, with some research, SSH into your coffee machine. Do with that what you will.

Also that food sounds really good.
>>
>>1150921

Try living on 250 a month. You learn how to cut corners real fucking efficiently.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.