[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I sell food in my high school at a price that will benefit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1457775574683.jpg (167KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
1457775574683.jpg
167KB, 734x760px
How can I sell food in my high school at a price that will benefit me and what foods do I sell ? THANKS!
>>
don't.
>>
If your school has a lot of black people, but those bulk hot Cheetos/slicy variety box chips. Also honey buns, all from Sam's Club. Sell for a dollar per bag of chips, maybe 1.50 for the buns. Chips should cost a little over 10 bucks and come with 30 bags. South Floridafag, here.
>>
just sell soda cans for $1 each. you'll probably get caught within a couple months but you'll make a few hundred bucks.
>>
>>1150774
Why not? Thanks everyone this really helps have a good day / life!!
>>
>>1150788

This. Get the biggest case you can carry, do the math on how much per can there is, decide profit vs marketability (vending machines might be difficult competition unless the liberalfags have decided sugar-free shit only)
>>
>>1150804
Your right! Thanks!
>>
>>1150768
Good luck competing with vending machine poptarts.
>>
>>1150768
Everyone likes chocolates and candies. Buy one of those huge packs at smart and final. Sell them for $1 each.
>>
>>1150768
Buy sodas, especially the non-branded, weird flavored ones in the glass bottles.

A pack of six of the non-branded glass-bottled sodas is as cheap as soda can possibly get, so you can sell them for a lower price. The assortment of weird flavors increases the chances that one of them sticks with somebody who keeps coming back to you.

source: I do this as a freshman in college, and I have been paying for a good chunk of my monthly with the profits I make.
>>
A guy on /b/ started a thread ink this. He sold poptarts and cans of soda. He tried other shit but it wasnt worth it.
Make sure you keep a notebook of what sells and what doesn't and keep the sales outside of actual classes.
>>
>>1150912
Yeah I remember. That's why I made this thread and thank you and EVERYONE else!!!
>>
>>1150900
>a good chunk of my monthly
Are you a femanon?
And if so, who is paying cash for chunks of your monthly?
>>
Why don't you sell weed at your highschool instead, dumbass?
>>
>>1150844
Not really hard to do. All vending machines on my college campus are like twice the price of the cornerstore a block away.
I'm surprised the idiots don't just walk down the street.

I make some decent beer money off of it.
>>
File: OPisfaggot.jpg (39KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
OPisfaggot.jpg
39KB, 500x666px
do it OP and then you shouldn't kill yourself
>>
>>1150788
>>1150804
can conform this works wonders
>>
Get a couple $5 pizzas at Little Ceasar. Sell $1.25-$2 per slice. It helps if there's one close by.
>>
>>1152481
>Get a couple $5 pizzas at Little Ceasar. Sell $1.25-$2 per slice. It helps if there's one close by.

>>BUYING PIZZA SLICES OFF SOME RANDOM AUTIST CLASSMATE

I'd literally take the pizza and shove it in your face if I saw you doing this shit
>>
>>1150783
While I don't eat either of those foods, being black and raised in the South (Orlando, FL if that counts as even being South) this is x10000 true. Not even a joke.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.