[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen, KEKS, I'm not going to repeat it again. This is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: BUY_THE_DIP_GUIDE.jpg (291KB, 1666x1078px) Image search: [Google]
BUY_THE_DIP_GUIDE.jpg
291KB, 1666x1078px
Listen, KEKS, I'm not going to repeat it again.

This is how you buy the DIP.

There is an ongoing ETH dip in process and you nearly missed your chance on the train.

Make it count or stop trading crypto altogether.

Fucking losers I swear.
>>
this is a great dip phamily
but all the losers are too spooked to buy
>>
File: 1391203027256.jpg (79KB, 410x540px) Image search: [Google]
1391203027256.jpg
79KB, 410x540px
https://reason.com/reasontv/2016/03/18/ethereum-blockchain-lubin-consensys
>>
File: crepe.gif (2MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
crepe.gif
2MB, 499x499px
>>1149982
shaking weak hands, now we go into over drive

i bought dip

100$ coming

dont believe me?
>>
Nice try scammer. The peaks keep getting lower, so there's an overall downward trend. It's been dropping continuously for the past hour.
>>
>>1150069
>i bought dip

Good job.

>>1150072
Look at the chart in OPs pic fucktard, where the fuck do you see the peaks getting lower?
>>
>>1150074
I'm looking at an actual real-time chart, dipshit. OP's pic has been posted before.
>>
File: kindajewish.jpg (15KB, 303x346px) Image search: [Google]
kindajewish.jpg
15KB, 303x346px
>>1150072
It went almost 50% down, looks at that sexy shoulder mate !

neck and shoulder confirmed needs a head on that
>>
>>1149982
Wooooow... ethercucks must be crying right now. Just think, some of these retards actually hold longterm.
>>
>>1150090
This is equivelent dip to when Bitcoin went from 1$ to 30$ and then back to 5$ again.

Oh wait, but you are a crypto newb and wasn't even around back then.

Yeah, sure, sell in panic, but don't cry crocodile tears later when other MEN with mental fortitude will have held and sold at true peak (which will be at about 50-70$ due to equivalence with BTC market cap)
>>
>>1150097
>Wooooow... ethercucks must be crying right now. Just think, some of these retards actually hold longterm.

Argument where?

How is not holding ETH long term a good idea.

Please, list all the problems with Ethereum right now, preferably in bullet points and hard numbers. No shilling, no coiner pleb!
>>
>>1150097
Yep, sure am crying at my 300% gains lol
>>
Do you recommend buying or waiting?
>>
Im on ETH, SYS and XCP
See you in St Tropez
>>
>>1150117
These retards are going to tell you to buy now because they got antsy and thats what they did, bought in way too soon. Then you are going to have the "muh fundamentals" long term holders that will twll you to buy at any price. These idiots were even on here telling people to buy at $15 because "its going to $20 tomorrow!". Dont listen to these dipshits either. In reality, ETH will continue to go down much lower. Its been on a downward trend for almost a week now. If you must buy, wait until it goes below $7 or shows signs of a trend reversal.
>>
File: twist.jpg (16KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
twist.jpg
16KB, 300x390px
>>1149982
>I'm not going to repeat it again.
>>
>>1150125

what is the St Tropez thing?
>>
>>1150140
It's the place where we will all meet once we get rich
>>
>>1150139
Literally will.

>>1150117
Buying, because of an obvious DIP and /biz/ whined how there wasn't a DIP. Well, there is a DIP now, go and BUY THE DIP
>>
>>1150132
>Then you are going to have the "muh fundamentals" long term holders that will twll you to buy at any price.

Counterarguments to "fundamentals" in the studio or GTFO!

No counterarguments to DApps and decentralized platform and positive news: automatically rendered as nocoiner sour graper shill.

Enjoy your poverty.
>>
>>1150132
You're literally retarded. Anyone who was going to panic sell has already panic sold.

They had a week to panic sell. What happened 6 hours ago was a reversal.

If you dont buy this dip you're a wife sharing cuckold
>>
>>1150150
Ignore him. He is a whiny weak beta who lacks T to make decisions that could lead him a life of Dan Balzerian one day.

Not all men are born to be fighters and risk takers.
>>
why is it taking so fucking long to confirm the btc i sent from coinbase to kraken wtf how do you buy eth with usd on kraken?
>>
>>1150150
>literally
Kekked

>reversal
No.

>>1150152
Then you wonder why we call you guys ethercucks
>>
>>1150154
It takes long to confirm BTC, because BTC has its faults and Blockchain is lagging. That is why money is bleeding out of BTC and into ETH. Because ETH fixes all of these problems.
>>
>>1150156
Ad hominems are not arguments.

Counterarguments to fundamentals or GTFO
>>
>>1150157
how do i buy eth with usd on kraken then
>>
>>1150160
>dont say things I dont like!
Sure thing, cuck.
>>
>>1150164
Do you have the counterarguments? Still waiting.
>>
>>1150165
>I'm still waiting
Being a cuck you should be accustomed to that.
>>
>>1150168
LOL, he doesn't. I win :)
>>
How di I know to how much € I bought ETH. I've bought 4 times since monday and want to write down how much I bought to wich price. But it sonly shows up in bitcoin.
>>
>>1150191
Congratulations anon! You win! What does he win, folks? A brand new chip warmer!!!

...oh you use a toaster oven to warm your chips? I don't know... maybe just give it to your wife's son, then.
>>
>>1150201
Use mathematics.
>>
>>1150069
my NIGGA we get so rich DUDE
>>
>>1149982
Lost your ass on ETH? You fucking pathetic faggot. Fuck off and shill some place else no one here is going to cover your dumb ass loses cryptocunt
>>
How do people lose money on ETH and why is everyone accusing those who have ETH of losing money. If you bought in over the months that this has been spammed you should have made money. Ethereum has, and continues to be, spammed on this board. It's to show bitcoin elitist that this isn't just another alt coin, and to not let your memes be dreams.
>>
>>1150405
>Lost your ass on ETH?

No, I bought on at 4 EUR.

Stay mad, no coiner pleb.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 850x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 850x479px
>>1150146
Let's meet for a game of boules first thing. Tu tires ou tu pointes?

Thread theme: http://youtu.be/AwD7FTk4Aos
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.