[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/biz/ founded while the DOGE hype was real >bubble poops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: natural selection.jpg (35KB, 759x84px) Image search: [Google]
natural selection.jpg
35KB, 759x84px
>/biz/ founded while the DOGE hype was real
>bubble poops the same day

>/biz/ said it's time to buy the dip with ETH
>ETH dumped at 9$, 40% loss in a few days

>/biz/ started hyping SYS
>SYS went 40% under hours later

Someone should open a portfolio that basically follows the direct opposite direction of what the vocal majority in /biz/ suggests to do.
>>
when did you think that this was anything but an advertising board for fraudulent stock
>>
>Anonymous posters tell people to buy some fucking stock
>Literally anonymous, not even recognized users, anyone could just use proxies to shill at will

>"hurrr durrr this seems like a good investment opportunity! Let's buy!"
>>
>>1149672
are yu a New fag?

/biz/ says buy sys at 1900, i buy and wait go to the 3800 and sell

See /BIZ/ give me 80% profit
>>
File: 1442195144937.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1442195144937.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
>>1149672
/biz/ was right about SYS though, they started hyping it like a day or two ago at 2100, then it balooned up to almost 4000.

the problem is /biz/ doesn't inform people on when to sell. retards here buy thinking it's going to be the next bitcoin so they hold and when it crashes they get butthurt

if biz said "sell your SYS around 3800-4000" people wouldn't be pissed but /biz/ just tells people to buy SYS and hold

basically /biz/ has been right about when a coin is going to bubble but they never give advice on when to sell

if you see /biz/ hyping a shitcoin sell it after it gets 60-70% gainz, don't wait for the bubble to burst
>>
>>1149706
If everyone knew when to sell it, the scam wouldn't work then, would it? I mean where do you think the profits come from?
>>
>>1149717
This.

If they said when to sell the main people would just sell earlier at the inflated price and leave everyone holding essentially nothing.
>>
>>1149717
Just saying i see the graphics about 1000 times last day to get the 70% profit
>>
>>1149717
I think a good rule would be to sell once it's at least up by 60%

Once I saw that SYS was up literally 150% I sold like a motherfucker. What would you say is a good time to sell?

seriously fuck the whales hyping these shitcoins, I can see why pump and dump is illegal with real stocks IRL.
>>
Sys is far from finished. Those little shits who dev it will come up with something and the price will rocket up. I just bought some at 1800.
>>
>>1149743
Well it should be illegal, it's criminal. I don't personally participate.
>>
>>1149777
Look at this moralfaggot
>>
if you tried to short biz suggestions you would get crushed on the upside before being right

moral of the story? follow biz suggestions , but get out early
>>
File: 1392333636957.jpg (33KB, 425x275px) Image search: [Google]
1392333636957.jpg
33KB, 425x275px
https://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-plan-to-power-brooklyn-with-a-blockchain-based-microgrid-transactive-solar

ETH is going back up niggas
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.