[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tbh I preferred the time when bosses just used to hang out signs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Tbh I preferred the time when bosses just used to hang out signs saying "No niggers or fags may apply". Atleast it was upfront and honest than this passive aggressive HR bullshit
>>
You must be a gay nigger?
>>
Try being a gay jewish nigger, I have to sit in the back of the oven with another mans dick in my ass.
>>
>>1149456
Kekked
>>
>>1149456
Fucking leld
>>
>>1149456
BANTER
A
N
T
E
R
>>
>>1149526
yeah it's all fun and games until /pol/ shows up.. ruins everything.
>>
>>1149527
HAHAHAH
>>
>>1149453
>I didnt get the job
>it mus be cause I'm black
Nope. It's cause you make weak excuses for your failures and it shows
>>
>>1149453
>HR
considering that you would never have to go through HR if you were actually qualified for a decent job, i don't know what your issue is. just fucking lie to make them like you, or actually become likeable. HR usually has no clue what the company does at the technical level. if you have no skills, hence you apply indirectly, and you aren't interesting, hence even HR rejects you, then you shouldn't get the job.
>>
File: Capture22.png (26KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
Capture22.png
26KB, 521x509px
I hate that feeling, Opie.
>>
File: insu evi.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
insu evi.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>1149453
No other explanation
>>
>>1149453
My employer is the opposite. They hire complete retards just to appear progressive. I'm honestly not even qualified for my job, I was just given it because I'm a beaner who works like a cracker and manages money like a jew. It's funny too because my white coworker and me are planning to this sinking ship and start our own business and my boss doesn't even care that we work on it while on the clock and barely ever do the work he assigns. I don't typically side with pol but this retard is the poster child of cuck. Literally everyone makes fun of how he's gonna lose his job because he's one of those white people who gets off on minorities thinking he's cool.

He's a fucking bloomberg supporter too kek.
>>
>>1149625
That shit is so passive agressive it almost pisses me off. Why can't they just fucking say "sorry you didn't get the job, here is why" and leave it at that. That's a long ass email just to say you didn't get chosen. Hope shit looks up for you and op, anon.
>>
>>1149822
>here is why
See, if you only take 50 entries out of 300 applications for your course, you don't give a shit about the 250 dead weight specimen, nor have the manpower to explain to every single one the flaws of their application.

The only personalisation is "Dear Name," and the rest is pasted for everyone.

Why would anyone give a shit about you if you're not even their student?
>>
>>1149818
>I'm honestly not even qualified for my job, I was just given it because I'm a beaner who works like a cracker and manages money like a jew.
What the hell do you do?
>>
>>1149818
>beaner who works like a cracker
Wouldn't it be better to be a cracker that works like a beaner? Beaners are known for working hard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.