[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to save money more efficiently? Any good tips? >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CURRENCY3-A989.jpg (1MB, 1914x886px) Image search: [Google]
CURRENCY3-A989.jpg
1MB, 1914x886px
How to save money more efficiently? Any good tips?

>inb4 don't spend

Also which currency is the most beneficial for saving money?
>>
Platinum and gold.
>>
>>1148788
It this supposed to be a frugal thread? It's a weirdly worded question OP.

Buy food in bulk, cook bulk meals that can be re-heated over the week.
A 2kg (4.5 lbs) boulder blade costs around $25. Its enough meat to feed a single person lunch and dinner for over a week and can be frozen after it's cooked. Also it's not shitty chicken and you can make pan gravy from the juices with cornflower that will also last.
Review all your monthly bills or monthly direct debits regularly. You'll be surprised how much spend creep there is. A subscription for this, some extra data for your phone. $5 here and there adds up to $1000s over a year.
You don't need air-conditioning. I live where it gets to 107° every summer and a pedestal fan is enough. Unfortunately i have a gf living with me now so it's harder to control the usage.
Try to catch-up with friends at home or in-house somewhere. You'll have as much fun drinking $1 beers at home as you would drinking out and you'll save thousands a year.

Most importantly, put money away at the beginning of every pay period, right after you receive your income and never touch it. Re-program yourself that this money is not yours anymore.
>>
>>1148861
>frozen meat
absolutly disgusting
>>
For everything other than bills, i started using cash. I pull 100 a week and pretty much stopped using my debit/credit card. Hurts you a little more when you see that 100 dwindle down instead of just swiping for everything and not thinking twice lol.
>>
Fill the bathtub to the brim with water at the beginning of the week and use that for bathing over the course of the next seven days

-showers waste incredible amounts of water and are harmful to both the environment and your wallet!

>>1148917
Don't Americans get fucked if they try and do that because of credit scores and stuff?
>>
>>1148788
Take what you're going to save from you paycheck first then pay for your food, bills, drugs, etc... And don't touch your savings. $10k emergency fund first then for us on investments
>>
>>1148788
Somali shillimg
>>
>>1148939
I hope you are trolling. How would you "wash" yourself 7 times with the same dirty water.

Also quick showers in the morning cost u around 40 liters of water, 1 average size bath is 150-200 liters.

You're literally "cleaning" yourself with dirt and saving almost nothing.
>>
>>1148939
Can I eat my own shit to save money on food too?
>>
>>1148939
Retard, if you fill the bath to the brim, the amount you weigh will be spilled out when you enter the bath.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.