[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents always complain about how expensive stuff is >ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (166KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 390x390px
>parents always complain about how expensive stuff is
>ask them how much their phone bill is this month (4 people)
>$400/month
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE

they said they don't own the phones, they are on some leasing agreement shit.
wtf
>>
did you help them get a cheaper plan/provider?
>>
File: 10uuy1.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10uuy1.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>1146989
Wow they're plebs. This is why they're poor.
>>
I have a friend who was literally getting evicted and still refused to sell her iphone and 10gb data plan that was costing her $80

Poors gonna poor
>>
>>1146989
Maybe if you moved out and stopped leeching off them they'd have more money.

I'm sure they spend a lot more than $400 on supporting a fucking parasite
>>
>>1146989
old people get raped by anyone who is selling them technology. they are often fucking clueless and get taken advantage of by companies and salesmen.
>>
>>1147171
Not like us NEET master race, right?

We're so smart and technologically inclined but can't seem to find a job. Oh well it's probably everyone else's fault, not us right?
>>
>>1147154
>have
>she's still a friend

Way to settle for having plebs in your life
>>
>>1146989
>4 people
They're paying OP's cellphone and he thinks hes better than them. Wew lad you are one cheeky child m8
>>
>>1147172
>projecting this hard
>>
>>1146989
get them on ringplus or something christ
>>
>>1147154
she syrian-oh wait, SHE...`
>>
I am on google's project Fi. $50/month for the plan, 1 gb of data, and the phone. A 5X is $15/month for 2 years at 0% interest. At the end of 2 years my bill drops to about $35/month

Got the latest version of android this week. It is a bit snappier than the previous version.
>>
>>1147154
What difference was $80 going to make? Have you seen rent these days?
>>
>>1148499

$80 a month for a phone plan for an $800 phone when you're getting evicted is pretty retarded breh
>>
>>1148502
I know NEETs don't want to hear this but you need a phone and internet access to gain/maintain employment. You may as well have suggested eliminating the food bill and selling the microwave.
>>
>>1148514
Actually, selling the car might been a better analogy. After all, who needs reliable transportation to get to the job that pays your rent?
>>
My famfams pay 800 a month in phone bills and we cant leave due to contract, bor do we keep the phones

We are dropping this provider the second we can, probably not using phones anymore
>>
>>1148514

>a phone = overpriced apple with $80 monthly costs
>no other phones or lower monthly costs exist on this planet

k m8
>>
>>1148514
I spend $100 (CAD) a year on my phone, I get unlimited texting and 100 minutes for business calls and unlimited texting for day-to-day communication.
>>
>>1148519
t mobile will buy you out

i am currently at 150 for 3 lines and 2 iphones 16gb plus and 128 6s on payment plans

that includes 3mb of 4g and no overage charges when it runs out
>>
I pay $40/month for metropcs with unlimited data
>>
>>1148864
how, when did u sign up
>>
>>1146989
Leasing agreement?
Anon, how old are you or where are you from?

You're more than likely referring to a two-year contract where they pay off the device.
>>
>>1148878

it's on their website or in any low-income neighborhood.

You can get a $30 /month plan with 1gb of high speed data + unlimited normal (whatever it's called) data. The $40 plan has 3gb of high speed data. There's no contract so you can stop whenever.

metropcs is basically a cheapo phone company that uses the same towers as t-mobile but your calls and data are secondary to t-mobile customers during high traffic. I've had this company for 6 months and I literally don't notice any difference from verizon, and I go out into the boonies often.

I literally only use my phone to call, text, and look shit up from time to time.
>>
>>1148884
Not op, but the mobile providers are tying to move away from two year contracts. For this instance we'll use AT&T'S "next" program.

With the Next program you pay a monthly installment, the amount is decided by how expensive the phone is and how long you want to pay. They have/had 3 different next programs, the 12 18 and 24, which means you can trade in your phone at 12, 18, or 24 months. You read that last sentence right, trade it in. If you wanted to keep the device you'll be paying another 20, 24, or 30 months.

So with that being they state you'll save more money on the Mobile Share value plan, unlimited tall and text for each plan but the price and data bucket change per data plan, but wait there's more. Each line, even the primary line, has a line access charge on it of 40 bucks before the mobile share discount which you receive for upgrading with next or being out of contract. If you are on a plan below 6gb you get a discount of 15 dollars, access charge is 25, but if you are above that it's a 25 dollar discount, 15 access charge.

The standard family of four typically goes with a 10gb plan, which is 100 plus 60 for the access charge then after taxes we'll say 189.00. Sally sue wanted a note 4 when it just came out and got it on the next 12 for 37.50 while Billy had to have the iPhone 6 on the next 12for 38.00. Momma bear decided to upgrade to a not so new smartphone for .99 and she lost her discount of 25 dollars, but hey she remembered to get the mobile share protection pack that costs 23.00 and covers 3 phones even though the kids have the mobile insurance for 9.99.

I don't know where I was going with this anon but I think we're over 300.
>>
I got the cheapest phone for $150, Motorola Android something, tether for Internet, got a 20gb plan through a small carrier, 60$ a month and its my internet too
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.