[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>0.00 USD >only finished school >130 IQ >potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1457802209628.jpg (35KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
1457802209628.jpg
35KB, 445x469px
>0.00 USD
>only finished school
>130 IQ
>potential in science
>third world country that will never invest in science

daily reminder that the only thing that you need to be successful is to be born in the US or UE
>>
>130 IQ
hahahahaha, yeah right
>>
>>1143912
>born in US
>step outside
>get shot

>born in EU
>step outside
>Unconsequential ficki ficki with 20 of Merkel's sons/women and children

You're lucky you were born where you are. Eastern Europe and East Asia are the only based places right now.
>>
>>1143917
*unconcentual
>>
>>1143914
I can prove it, but why. Being intelligent is like having acne, you never asked for it, and It doesn't really helps with anything.
>>
>>1143923
>and It doesn't really helps with anything.
Moron detected.
>>
>>1143923
>but why.
>statement, not question
>lack of punctuation and capitalization in OP
>130 IQ
No, lol.
>>
>>1143921
>unconcentual
That's not even a word.
>>
>>1143912
>born in USA
>stupid and bad at everything I do

Take it from me, it takes more than just being born here. No matter what I do I'll always be fucking dumb kek.
>>
>130 IQ
>Shitskin

Fuck off poojet
>>
>>1143912
there are methods to gain access to the US called H1Bs, get them
>>
>>1143912
You have the same access to the internet as anyone else in the world...what's the problem?
>>
>>1143914
lmao 130 is not crazy high dude. if he'd said 145 you'd have reason to be suspicious
>>
>>1143923
>>1143912
A legitimate IQ test costs a few hundred bucks. I highly fucking doubt you were able to take one, considering you have no money. Internet IQ tests are absolute horseshit. Such a smart person should know that.
>>
>>1143912
>130 iq
Most of my friends and colleagues are immigrants. Science and tech is pretty low on Americans in America because us born children do not worry about education. Also cheaper labor etc. visas bla bla. I'm an immigrant too but I came as a kid so I had to learn most things on my own.
The only reason you're not successful is that you're retarded. Let alone compete in america, you probably can't compete for shit in your rathole. if you're that desperate for money, even retards like you can make some doing low level crime.
>>
>>1143917
>born in th West
>work hard, tax hard
>>
>>1143923
>I can prove it
No you can't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.