[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everything you put money into goes down immediately after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: whatisthis.png (1MB, 931x696px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.png
1MB, 931x696px
>tfw everything you put money into goes down immediately after and never goes back up
kill me
>>
>>1143010
Short them instead.
problem solved
>>
>>1143010
>he has the touch of the short
gifted to be honest
>>
>>1143010

you need to understand that the mind of an amateur trader is easy to read. you know why the price goes down when you buy? because other amateur traders are also buying because they too think it's a perfect "opportunity to buy". and the big guys want to destroy you. don't think like an amateur trader. when you see the "perfect opportunity to buy" short instead.
>>
>>1143010
Well, for someone to be losing money, someone else has to be gaining money, right? Whenever you have a thought, just do the opposite of what you would usually do.
>>
File: idiots.png (50KB, 757x609px) Image search: [Google]
idiots.png
50KB, 757x609px
>>1143154
good example is the NASDAQ community with their community rating system and Consensus Recommendations

but on a close examination to these "community members"
>>
>>1143154
shhhhhhhhh
>>
>>1143154
If a lot of people are buying it, doesn't the price go up? Serious question.
>>
File: Sithis the Dreadfather.jpg (287KB, 900x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Sithis the Dreadfather.jpg
287KB, 900x1257px
Ah one blessed with the kiss of death.
>>
>putting all my money into my TSFA
>waiting for the next big crash (2008 scale)
>wait for it to bottom out
>buy as much as I can, all tax free

Enjoy wasting your money on buying shit that is soon to be worthless
>>
>>1143183
Not without scarcity.
If the demand is easily filled, the price will go nowhere.
>>
ETH rising
SUNE bouncing back after massive dip

Starting to feel like a winner.
>>
>>1143204

Of course. Just when I sold. The market always making sure I get fucked in the ass. I should charge for this shit.
>>
File: S60314-210410.jpg (168KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
S60314-210410.jpg
168KB, 800x1280px
A challenger approaches
>>
>>1143206
You talking about ETH? It's dipping right now.
>>
>>1143206
1 Year Target for SUNE is 6,5
try to have some patience,,
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-21-13-49.png (85KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-21-13-49.png
85KB, 720x1280px
>>1143214
Oh we're playing this game?
That last big dip that put me in this hole is due to QTM and GIG.

I've been trying to get the hang of how FREE drops and shoots up overnight and starts the day relatively high recently. As you van see by the after hours. I only have $85 or so in it though, the rest is still in GiG.
>>
>>1143037
That what I do. Just buy more at thw dips to average the cost then bam flavor town
>>
>>1143247
Why would you buy at the dips if you were shorting?
Sounds like a unique strategy.
>>
>>1143010
Why are you holding it when it goes down? Unless it starts to go up get rid of it asap.
>>
>>1143183
liquidity (or lack of) moves price, and supply/demand imbalance shifts
>>
You guys are seriously a bunch of pussys. The last few months I lost over $15,000 as my portfolio plummeted with the market. I didn't sell and actually bought more totaling about double my original position. Even though I'm still down 15% on my original holdings, I'm up net because I dollar cost averaged. If you buy decent companies and hold while adding to you position in a down market you will be okay. 8
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.