[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The anti-cash agenda continues, and now Obama just showed ho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Obamacope.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Obamacope.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
The anti-cash agenda continues, and now Obama just showed how scared shitless they are that people start using Bitcoin to circunvent the future dystopian society we are approaching where their electronic-only fiat will be 100% controlled, closed source, centralized, and full of NSA backdoors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8ScIImSCo

Here's the confirmation of how in 10 years there will be no cash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m14s
Look how excited Lagarde is at the thought of a cashless society.

Now, think. Imagine the trillions of dollars looking a for a new home once shit hits the fan. Needless to say, anyone holding Gold, but most importantly due the potential of growth due the current tiny marketcap: anyone holding Bitcoin, will see the gains of their life. Everyone will put their money on the strongest network on the planet. Everyone holding shitcoins will cash out to be on BTC.

Wake the fuck up you low-IQ, deprecated, normalcy-bias-consumed morons, and start buying Gold and Bitcoin (and hope that you have Bitcoin in case the government goes nuts and pulls a Gold-confiscation law again).
>>
>>1140384
I didn't know there was a difference between Shitcoins and BTC. I still don't know one.
>>
umm like the billionaire rothchilds of the world wont use their money and influence to take over your silly bitcoin. the rulers of the planet probably already have their greedy paws into it.

all they need to do is pull those strings.

you will be watched.
>>
>>1140389
btc - first decentralized digital currency, even though it went through a few financial bumps, ups and downs, technical crysis(the one a few weeks ago with tiny transaction ddos attacks), its still around the block and used, for sure it has a long term future no matter what
shitcoins - herp derp we fixed some groundshaking problems bitcoin had, we btc 2.0 basically - ethereum, litecoin, maid, peercoin(to name a few)
>>
>>1140391

that's true, but the wealthy and powerful establishment will always be one step behind the next-gen-educated-disruptive youngsters. similar to how big game companies are always lagging one step behind pirates. they always catch up eventually, but by then there's already new methods and techniques to keep disrupting.
>>
File: muh gov fear.png (335KB, 1565x2000px) Image search: [Google]
muh gov fear.png
335KB, 1565x2000px
>>1140389
That's why you are and will remain poor and stupid.
>>1140391
Putin has been trying to crush Bitcoin for years now by the use of fear and power, too bad math doesn't care about what humans have to say.
They can't even get rid of Bitorrent, let alone Bitcoin. It's over for them.

>>1140408
Every Bitcoin hater literally sounds 64 years old and illiterate. I mean look at Obama. It's embarrassing and that guy is the god damn president of the US.
>>
>>1140384
>Fiat
Stop using words you don't understand.
>>
Looks like OP is one of those whack jobs who think that fiat is suddenly going to deflate and that the big evil gubbamint will try take all his coins. You give us crapcoiners a bad name.
>>
>>1140384
I think cryptos have a future in this scenario but I'm skeptical if btc will survive the fractured debates and inefficient development. the one good thing is that the Chinese love using it to avoid capital controls
>>
>>1140384
>implying bitcoin wasn't created by the NSA
>implying bitcoin doesn't have backdoors
Nice try, agent Smith.
>>
>>1140429
>"literally"
>>
Unless they fix the hour long (and growing) transaction times of Bitcoin, it's going to get swept under the rug as soon as a new coin proves itself
>>
>>1140572
china doesn't care about transaction times. they just want something to stash their capital in.
>>
>>1140435
Stop trying to sound smart.

>>1140437
Normalfag coping

>>1140490
>inefficient development
>endless new features deployed in the latest recently released version
pick one

>>1140527
>implying if bitcoin was or wasn't created by the NSA would be relevant when it's open source
>implying Bitcoin has backdoors

Cope hour.

>>1140572
Bitcoin will have global instant cheap transalctions thorught the Lightning Network

Nocoiners COPING as fucking usual.
>>
>>1140606
>implying all elliptical curve cryptography does not have backdoors
Do you work for the NSA? You seem to be really pushing for a tech developed by them.
>>
It's so hilarious to watch shitcoiners argue with each other

The eth shills use the exact same arguments to explain why btc is dead
>>
What's so good about cash anyway? Governments can devalue that just as easily as anything else.
>>
>>1141185
you can't pay your taxes in bitcoin
>>
>>1141210

taxes will be done for when automation and a basic income reshape society 10-15 years from now.
>>
>>1141185
cash isn't subject to negative interest rates
>>
>>1140384

Shitcoin is the product of Millennial manchildren who still think you can get something for nothing.

The fiat currency that you're all banking on is only as good as two things: the reliability of your internet connection, and the cult-like following behind the currency that keeps you from standing up and saying, "Wait a minute -- this digital shit is absolutely fucking worthless!"

You might as well be lighting your money on fire, because the notion that you can exchange your physical money for electrical impulses and expect to get rich in return is laughable.

Everyone with old money thinks you're all suckers, and everyone who isn't a NEET thinks you're all crazy.
>>
>>1141264

>'I know it all' - the post

yeah, fuck off chicken little
>>
File: rVU3w.png (56KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
rVU3w.png
56KB, 400x393px
>>1141277

>Someone disagreed with me, but I can't come up with a proper rebuttal, so I'll just lazily post ad hominem and go back to my hug box.
>>
>>1141225
automation needs energy and large capital investments
>>
>>1141264
>he's trying to figure out how to beat inflation
>meanwhile everyone in crypto is making huge gains

stay poor
>>
>>1141300

>muh yuge gainz

How much money have you made off shitcoin?

Be honest.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.