[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, those are 10 figures. mETH has made it. Billion dollar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

Yes, those are 10 figures.

mETH has made it.

Billion dollar market cap.

Gentlemen.
>>
gentlemen :3
>>
File: yum.png (2KB, 215x53px) Image search: [Google]
yum.png
2KB, 215x53px
>>1138743
delicious
>>
File: pepe.jpg (81KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
81KB, 800x507px
>>1138743
You don't know how much Im enjoying the no-coiner butthurt on this board. Lets review some arguments from when ethereum was sub $1:

>Russian scam
Ethereum Foundation is incorporated in Switzerland, and led by Vitalik Buterin, born in Ukraine and a Canadian citizen currently living in San Francisco

>Shitcoin
Ethereum's main innovation is the EVM - ethereum virtual machine able to run code across nodes. Ethereum builds on the blockchain (distributed database) concept of Bitcoin.

>Pump and dump
Ethereum developers are being hired RIGHT FUCKING NOW by Microsoft, TD Canada Trust, and IBM, etc...
>>
File: 1457720395196.png (612KB, 1200x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1457720395196.png
612KB, 1200x2102px
AND it's not too late. To mars?
>>
$1 billion, $2 billion, $3 billion...and so on and so on.
>>
>>1138750
Scammer.
>>
I was ready to buy in at $8 and circle cucked me hard, ended up getting in at $10 but only invested the circle cap of $300. I was only willing to go up to $500 anyway, but still.
>>
File: deth.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
deth.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>1138751
Someone else is calling the shots, and you have not been invited to share in the feast. You're the meal.
>>
>>1138766
Oooo scary.
>>
>>1138766
OOGA BOOGA OOGA
>>
>>1138743
So Eth has finally made it to Ripple's status a couple years ago , huh? Neat.
>>
>>1139112
Rubbing shoulders with Litecoin!

...to be fair, Bitcoin was never in such a state as this before...
>>
Is there any point in buying now? I have a lot of disposal income and always thought Ethereum was a good idea. Just never got around to purchasing due to time constrains.

My biggest concern is how over-hyped it is at the moment. I work in the Bitcoin space and we've been doing more impressive contracts than Ethereum before it even existed. But I do also understand that Ethereum was built to make this easier and it improves substantially. So I guess my question is - will I just become a bag holder for /biz/ after the dump if I buy in now or shall I research other investments?

It seems kind of too late for me to buy in at this point.
>>
>>1139123
Not the best time, but the trajectory is still upwards. It's likely you'll still make a modest profit buying in now and selling before any crash. Or holding longer term.
>>
>>1139123
It will almost certainly go over $500 within the next 2 years.
>>
>>1139127
>>1139133
>likely
>almost certainly
You guys crack me up.
>>
>>1139123
id say wait for a dip and then buy in. it still has a lot of room to grow and I believe Bitcoin capital is going to slowly shift into eth over the next few months
>>
>>1139134
Wtf, you listen to people who tell you they're 100% certain about their investments? We can only deal in likelihoods
>>
>>1139147
That's not why I'm laughing. None of what you said is "likely" or "almost certain". I would say it is "very very very unlikely" and "not certain in the slightest" that ethereum is going to $500.
>>
>>1139152
So why is it funny to say it's likely to see a modest profit?
>>
>>1139155
Because there is no likelihood at all in unpredictable and volatile markets.
>>
>>1139157
Doesn't understand statistics
>>
>>1139123
Seconding this question

I have no idea how any of this works since I just come here 1 or 2 times per week when my regular boards don't have any interesting stuff, but seeing that the Eth spamming dudes from months ago were right really piqued my interest.
As of right now, what's the best way to bandwagon into this?
>>
File: 1456148548527.gif (171KB, 354x285px) Image search: [Google]
1456148548527.gif
171KB, 354x285px
>>1138747
Gratz boi

I'll be here getting poorfag gains
>>
>>1139161
>thinks past performance is a gaurantee of future results
>>
>>1139133
No it will not. ETH =/= BTC
>>
I don't think I'll buy in but I wish everyone who does the best of luck. I actually think /biz/ timed this right so very likely if you all hold for at least 6 months you'll probably at least double your money.
>>
>>1139123
mETH is not overhyped. Mainstream news haven't even caught up yet. Wait til marketwatch starts writing about it, then think of selling...MAYBE
>>
>>1139180
This, mETH has a much higher supply than BTC. Look at the market caps. ETH has 1/6th of BTC marketcap right now. So if it reaches BTC marketcap, it will be 6*Current Price, which is about 50-60$ per one mETH unit.
>>
>>1139332
Etherm might go up, it might crash. It might never be a bitcoin bubble. Or it might be a bitcoin bubble that goes to 100 and then crashes permanantly to nothing. How you gonna know when to sell? You don't. You're on the hook.

My life and goals don't depend on the rise and fall of etherm, so I'm not on the hook and I intend to stay that way.
>>
>>1139332
Well, to be fair, when ETH passes BTC's market cap, it will be at around 4 billion or so.

BTC's market cap drops as ETH's goes up, because people are ditching BTC for ETH.
>>
>>1138743
So made I didn't buy this in January when I first heard of it. Way too late now I fear, I'll catch the next coin.
>>
>>1141072
Cryptocurrency market is volatile as hell. Just look at any exchange and you see coins going up 50% each day. Diversify and cash in the money. Hang around on the cryptocurrency forums for new released coins and get them extra cheap by buying them straight from miners.
>>
File: mxT4N2g.jpg (97KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
mxT4N2g.jpg
97KB, 400x601px
>>1141078
Which forums?
>>
>The fundamentals of the product have COMPLETELY CHANGED because it's passed some arbitrary capitalisation threshold!
>>
OH FUCK IT'S CRASHING!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.