[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Applied at like 100 place >8 on site interviews >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: naturalremediesfordepression.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
naturalremediesfordepression.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>Applied at like 100 place
>8 on site interviews
>not a single offer yet

Please tell me it gets better /biz/
>>
What position are you aiming for?
What salary is desired?
What geographical location are you in?
What does your resume look like?

From my experience if you do well on an interview, they give you an offer on the spot. The hiring manager does that all day, then a few bite and take the offer, he tells the rest that his boss has to review, and that's how his 1 selection is made.
>>
>>1135389
Programming, design, secretary (comp sci major)
Really anything, just don't want blue collar job.
Dubai (not local but basically lived my whole life here)
1 page
>>
>>1135394
Black out your name, and post your resume.
>>
Know feel. I'm applying to any fucking job and I can't get many interviews let alone hired.

Just give me a minimum wage job pls, why is it so hard?
>>
>>1135387
>applied to 100 places

Thats where you fucked up. Its obvious you probably copy pasta your CV and cover letter for all of them and made them generic.

You have to single it down to atleast 10-20 jobs MAXIMUM and tailor your application for each one of them. (30 maybe pushing it.)

If you still fail, then its obvious that you:
>make systematic mistakes which keep fucking you up. See a pro careers advisor.
>you're applying for jobs way out of your league
>you probably shouldn't waste your time chasing this career field anymore because there will be 10,000 other schmucks fighting for 1 job opening and that normie who is friends with the CEO's son at MIT is probably going to get it. (Why do you think in applications they ask if you know anyone at their company? Exactly...)

Applying to 100s of places rarely work and you'll only end up taking a job you'll hate.
>>
>>1135394
On second thoughts, if you're not white, you're probably fucked. Places like Dubai give preference to their natural arab ethnic groups and rich white people. All the darkies work blue collar jobs, construction, fast food and retail.

Sorry OP not much else I can help you with. The middle east in particular just sucks if your'e not white/arab or have well connected parents.
>>
>>1135437
>fucked. Places like Dubai give preference to their natural arab ethnic groups and rich white people.

Wrong I saw somalians in Ferraris in Dubai. I spoke one of them they said places like UAE give preference to all the people with a western nationality. The somalian worked his ass off in Europe and now is living the life there. Beside that I totally agree with you
>>
>>1135439
>somalians with ferraris

That was probably the son of some african dictator/warlord/general of the universe who bought his ferrari with western aid money
>>
>>1135444
He actually speaks my language (dutch) better than most of the dutch people. You could tell that he lived there his whole life.
>>
>>1135429
Agreed, I might not be in your area of study or geography so take my words with a grain of salt, but I can tell you that in the last 6 months I have been working, and I still regularly send out tailored applications and resumes to companies I was more interested in (I worked in telemarketing sales at the time). By the end of 2 months I had 3 interviews out of around 8 applications and I got all 3 jobs, though I obviously only took one.
OP either
>has shitty resume and application
>to underqualified
>shitty at job interviews
One of my managers told me the primary reason I got the job was because I closed the interview right there on the spot. I know this might not help any bit, but the trick is being different, skilled, dedicated and of course always be closing. Also when was the last time you called and had a conversation with HR or the manager of the place?
>>
>Mfw people complain about there being no work
>Apply for jobs paying between $20-30/hr at the end of last year literally over Christmastime with minimal experience
>Get a ton of interviews and offers

Literally the only thing holding you back is quality cover letters and resume.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.