[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waiter here. I work for a chain that employs me as a server and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1457443696827.jpg (474KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1457443696827.jpg
474KB, 2400x3600px
Waiter here. I work for a chain that employs me as a server and pays me a servers wage (2.95 or something an hour) but during our shifts, we do togos, answer the phone, bus, expedite, etc.

Should we be paid at least minimum wage for this, or is it a lost cause? I'm still happy to take your tips and make a living working 25 hours a week, I'm just curious what the laws are (Based AZ here).
>>
I'll pay you min wage to suck my cock desu
>>
>>1135020
No dumbass, but if youre tips dont equal at least minimum wage they have to pay the difference - most of these restaurants dont even account for the tips though because its a tax / accounting nightmare for them. You can suck it up and hope for good tip money or turn them in but turning them in just kind of shoots you in the foot.

You literally logged onto the internet - a repository of essentially all of mankinds knowledge and instead of googling the answer you went o the business board of an anonymous tuna fish salad fan site to ask.

This is why you make 3 dollars an hour anon.
>>
File: 1448526869596.jpg (41KB, 506x494px) Image search: [Google]
1448526869596.jpg
41KB, 506x494px
>>1135020

I was going to say you must live in a 3rd world shithole, then I remembered we do the same to our waiters in the states.

Suck the managers dick roastie
should've fucked Timmy not Tod
>>
>>1135020
Omg, DAT can of WD is fit!
>>
>>1135020
I make $12/hr, 20% tip pool, and keep all extra gratuity. First job being a waiter too. Not to mention I live in a part of the country where the cost of living is the same or less than most of arizona. And guess what? I'm quitting that shit pronto. I don't care if it's the best waiting job on the planet, there is no amount of money that could pay me to serve food.
>>
>>1135039
>does the easiest job in the world for substantial pay
>Still whines

Lol
>>
>>1135040
And that's why I won't want to hang myself when I'm 50 lol
>>
File: DancingDog.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
DancingDog.gif
2MB, 360x414px
>>1135034

Well, $23 an hour, but if I could recoup some lost pay for all this understaffed bullshit I would. Just wondering, thanks for the answer buddayy!
>>
File: 1448584686559.gif (839KB, 142x146px) Image search: [Google]
1448584686559.gif
839KB, 142x146px
>>1135039

another roastie
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1317x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1317x887px
>>1135044
Waiter not waitress
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.