[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

App/Game Dev Thread I am working on a TapTap game - tap an image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (34KB, 265x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34KB, 265x479px
App/Game Dev Thread

I am working on a TapTap game - tap an image and it rewards you with XXXX.

Anyway, would anyone like to "reword" this for me? Your name will be included in the credits as well as an "appropriate" link.
>>
>>1133364

Also, screenshot was taken from a screenshot of the emulator it is running in.
>>
Is there any chance of making decent apps for android in python?

It seems possible but I'm not sure why no one uses it, I'm guessing it's not really efficient.
>>
>>1133370

I wouldn't or haven't even looked at python. I do love CoronaSDK (Lua) and PhoneGap/Cordova (HTML/JS/CSS3)

I make about US$150/month - no marketing.
>>
You can't make money from mobile games anymore.
>>
>>1133381

Ahhh.. This is where you are wrong.

Would you like me to elaborate? Or would you like to take my word for it?
>>
>>1133385
Please elaborate.
>>
>>1133364
You are about to embark on a mission to find some of the worlds most valuable gems. It will not be an easy journey. You will need to dig through a vast amount of overgrowth to find the rarest of the gems.

As you get started on your journey you find an old pickaxe driven into a tree..

-TechCom
>>
>>1133388

I can make "toilet games" anywhere between 30 minutes and a few days (these are not so much "toilet games").

Each one is free and has an ad either at the bottom of the game or for more "advanced games" i put interstitial ads.

I have made ~10 different little games and it gives me that little extra income at the end of the month (~US150/month)
>>
>>1133399

Cheers!
>>
>>1133400
>mfw I use "adaway" to cuck people like you out of ad-revenue
>>
>>1133400
Currynigger detected.
>>
File: Capture2.png (31KB, 268x477px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
31KB, 268x477px
>>1133399

More like this?
>>
>>1133405

Australia. No curry here bruz!
>>
>>1133407
Hmm... Okay then, but I've got my eye on you.
>>
>>1133411

Hahahahaha. No problems.

Now, lets throw another shrimp on the barbie
(something aussies NEVER do)
>>
>>1133406
Yes, though I don't really like the happy diggings part.
>>
>>1133419
If you want to keep it then at least drop the s.

Happy Digging!
>>
>>1133420

It's dropped now. Thanks.

Interested in helping with more of this project?
>>
File: Capture3.png (32KB, 271x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
32KB, 271x479px
>>1133426
>>
File: Capture4.png (24KB, 268x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.png
24KB, 268x482px
>>1133420
>TechCom
>>
File: 1457509856646.jpg (63KB, 265x479px) Image search: [Google]
1457509856646.jpg
63KB, 265x479px
Am I doin it right shills?
>>
>>1133438
Oh fuck yeah... Although buying a free game? You must from the US?
>>
You want me to publish it for you anon? Have an app with like 33k downloads and 4.3k active
>>
>>1133374
>I make about US$150/month - no marketing.

What's your setup like?
>>
bamp
>>
>>1133404
>wanting to kill the motivation behind making games that you play
>>
>>1133927
Yeah, doing that you jew.

Fuck your motivation and fuck your life!
>>
>>1133434
Thanks I always liked TechCom cause it is the /g/ part of John Connors fight against the machines.
>>
>>1133400
Do you pay money to promote your apps?
>>
>>1133930
i was making this really kick ass game, but since you decided to be a little faggot, im just gonna finish it and not publish it
>>
How much text do your games usually have? I'm guessing not that much.

If you're still there, choose the game with the least amount of text and, post a link to a pastebin with anything you would like to be translated and I'll gladly give you its equivalent in Spanish.

Insomnia is a bitch and I feel like doing my good deed of the day.
>>
>>1133364
> uses wall of text for shitty mobile game
My suggestion "get gems or die trying"
>>
>>1135200
Couldn't agree more, you have to understand what kind of people play mobile games.

Try to develop shit for braindead people, I'm sure "Get Gems Get Gems fast" would be better than op's wall of text.

nice dubs.
>>
>>1133370
>decent apps for android in python
Kill yourself now because it'll be easier than trying to get that to work. Or learn Java.
>>
>>1135169
Don't put in ads next time.

I'll gladly buy your app but no fucking ads
>>
im in need of an app. its to catalog all the shit around my property and multiple storage sheds.

i want it to work like this.

press screen to take picture of item (lets say an extension cord)
is pic ok yes/no
ok fine, now tap category (you input these beginning in the app, or add category then and there.
tap location, same as with location.
boom, now your specific extension cord is catalogged. (under cords catagory, in shed 2, maybe a subcategory of box 1)

top of app is look for item, or eneter item.

if you want to look for item, you select the catagory then start swiping. when you find it, its logged with location.

now i can find that 12v dc motor i was looking for to try and make that windmill project i was thinking about.

this make sense to anyone who hoards tons of shit?
>>
>>1135933

>this make sense to anyone who hoards tons of shit?

No, because people who are leave everything in a mess and therefore end up loosing shit are not the kind of people who are going to be taking a picture of every little goddamn thing in the room every time they move it.

Besides, it would take less time to simply put the room in order and leave everything in order.
>>
>>1135949
go away shitbag, i have 2 acres and 6 outbuildings with more stuff than a tinkerer could dream of.

its fenced off so you cant see it when you drive by. go eat a snickers
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.