[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no-coiners still don't read the guide. You are not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: etherguide.png (2MB, 2200x8200px) Image search: [Google]
etherguide.png
2MB, 2200x8200px
tfw no-coiners still don't read the guide.

You are not too late. Ether is at its infancy.
>>
>>1133060
>infancy
>shilled on WIRED, nasdaq.com, and wallstreet journal
Pick one. This thing is at peak hype right now.
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 503x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 503x278px
>>1133075
>>1133075
>nasdaq and wired and wallstreet journal implying they arent paid press release central that everyone ignores

Wait until the actual journalism happens.
>>
>>1133060
>"the" guide

Stop spamming your shitty guide looking for ether handouts faggot
>>
>>1133077
>>1133077
>>1133077
>>1133077
This
>>
File: pink-tulips.jpg (339KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pink-tulips.jpg
339KB, 1500x1000px
>>1133060
If you buy Ethereum, this is pretty much what you're buying:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

But buying ETH isn't even as good as Tulips.
At least Tulips are a real asset and look pretty. ETH is neither of those things.

Enjoy your speculative bubble.
>>
>>1133204
Lol give it up gramps. This is curremcy speculation. Not a sin in the eyes of the lord or whatever
>>
>>1133077
>implying all press releases aren't paid
>implying that wallstreet journal isn't as mainstream business and finance news as you can get
>>
I don't see why anti/pro ether argue, it plays out the same way everytime with no one agreeing
Anyway could someone explain how your're meant to send your ether once you've got a wallet? It seems there's no real interface but i know its risky to leave on an exchange
>>
>>1133204
If you listen to /biz/ this is literally who you're listening to - people who don't have any idea what they're talking about and have regurgitated the same negative bullshit meanwhile ETH has risen 1100% since Jan. If you're reading this guy's comment and second guessing putting money into ETH, I was there in Jan and lost gains listening to people like this. You regret the things you don't do more than the things you do.
>>
>>1133437
What's it to you if I buy etherm or not? Why are you trying to strike fear in my heart of missing out? See, I'm not the one with something to lose here. Those who bought it already are the ones with something to lose.

It's all backwards, see?
>>
File: 1453433133316.jpg (671KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1453433133316.jpg
671KB, 1350x900px
>>1133446
I'm not trying to give you FOMO. I'm just saying that don't let negative posts contrary to reality (they've been consistent as ETH has risen 10x, at this point many people are millionaires from it already) make you doubt IF you were considering investing. If you don't want to take the risk it's up to you. I'm obviously bullish and hopeful for ETH both short and long term, but I'm not trying to make people buy it. I'm just trying to let people know, people who might have planned to buy and then got deterred by posts like his, that they shouldn't let it deter them.

I know it could collapse, I don't risk what I can't afford to lose. I also know that people would have called BTC hype tulip mania and while it was to an extent at its peak, it is now fairly stable at a price that would still make anyone who bought in '09 through to early '13 a lot of money.

I'm faithful and hopeful that with a fresh ACTUAL face, a competent dev team and a much more positive community and technologically connected society, ETH can leave its mark. If you're not it's your prerogative, but to try to discourage others like that is pretty bitter.
>>
>>1133559
Well said
>>
I've got a fairly good computer, should I bother mining?
>>
>>1133060

Hey OP how much are you making with your shitty referral link? Fuck off
>>
>>1133709
Ethereum network is weak in it's infancy.
Take one look at the power BTC has now and go for it.
>>
>>1133559
>le "reasonable" shill
>I haven't been telling you to buy it for months creating hundreds of new posts and threads on /biz/ and lashing out at anyone who says otherwise
>nooooo... I wouldn't do that! I'm just telling to to buy because of the few people on here who say don't buy. I'm trying to save you from being tricked. They're the real scammers!
Topkek
>>
>>1133709
What do you have to lose?
>>
whats the projected price on 14th of march?
>>
>>1133879
Is mining taxing on your computer? I wouldn't want mine to break
>>
>>1133891
I think its gonna be $14 or $15
>>
>>1133899
whats with that 100 bucks number people shilled a week ago?
>>
>>1133892
It might be but you'll be making more money than you're losing.
>>
>>1133913
Probably In a few months
>>
>>1133932
>>1133932
fk my mother i expected this sooner
>>
File: soonity.jpg (17KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
soonity.jpg
17KB, 216x216px
>>1133060
what a complicated guide for noobs

seriously wtf

here is how easy it is

>buy bitcoin
>send bitcoin to exchange
>buy ether
>send ether to a ether wallet

how hard is that?

ffs baka senpai desu
>>
>>1133862
>Mfw you think I would somehow benefit from getting people on /biz/ of all places to put money into ETH
>Mfw if I had disregarded people like you saying not to buy I would have made a lot more money

If I had been shilling for months I wouldn't be here anymore because I would already be a millionaire.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.