[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a pretty lucrative business running and mantaining servers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1457405305954.jpg (137KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
1457405305954.jpg
137KB, 600x812px
I have a pretty lucrative business running and mantaining servers for neckbeard teen gamers. My biggest advantage here is that I have created a pretty solid and recognizable branding for them. Most of the branding revolves around a fake female persona, me, and I frequently join the games and interact with my players (clients, actually).

So the point has come where I'd like to grow and expand. And my players have frequently invited me to teamspeak servers, or tried to get me to communicate verbally. I know there's tremendous opportunity for snowballing if I start making my female persona more believable.

So I've been thinking of hiring some voice actress. Sounds pretty straight forward, right? Problem is though... I'd kind of rely on her for life, right? Can't just have the voice change suddenly...

What do biz? GF is out of the question because my relationships are very short and volatile. It also gives a spiteful gf plenty of attacking points to ruin my life financially.
>>
Cant you get a voice modulator? So you sound like a girl?

Pretty gay business. This is what I hate about online businesses. It always comes down to helping people (usually neckbeards) jerk off.
>>
And here we see OP's gradual descent into running a prostitution ring
>>
>>1132873
Get more than one
>>
>>1132873
OP, try using a voice modulator like screaming bee or something else and see how you sound. If you get your vocal mannerisms down to be feminine enough and have a cute giggle you can get away with not talking very much but still passing as convincing. Edit your persona to be quiet and reserved and let those fat neckbeards use their imaginations to picture you.

I scammed a web forum doing that once years ago and it worked reasonably well but that was when I was probably 15 at most. They bought me so much free shit it was crazy. Just know that they will all try and flirt with you and any actual female in the community will be able to sniff you out.

Also remember that for even considering this that you are a huuuuuge faggot.
>>
>>1132873
start taking hormones and become a trap. do you even /biz/?
>>
>>1132873
>Announce you're going to bring more females on board. How you do that I don't know without knowing more about your biz. Maybe these are hired as "community managers" or something.
>You now have multiple *real* female employees or "sponsored" or recruited females and so you don't rely on a single one, ever.
>Start retiring the main female persona a little (she's focussed on behind the scenes work, building the biz, whatever)

Whatever you do, if you want this to continue growing, start trying to branch out into actual honesty. Get real women and retire the fake one. Maybe even after you got enough real women, and the neckbeard affections are transferred to them, you have some guy take over the company (i.e. you).
>>
>>1133724
Bingo bango. This is what I was going to recommend.

I'd also get any females you hire or recruit to set up on twitch or some other live streaming site. It would be potential extra revenue and advertising. You might be able to get that to do some sort of profit sharing from their channel, rather than pay them outright
>>
>>1133252
Kek this
>>
Interesting stuff guys. Thanks for the input, I'm surprised by how productive this board actually is.
>>
>>1133733
++

maybe you find existing female twitch females, they hang around your company/forum/servers/whatever, in exchange you promote their channels, and maybe don't pay them a penny otherwise.

Your Company now "sponsers" them.

and an easy reason for you to sponser only females (if you need one) is that you are a female yourself and girlll powahh XD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.