/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/ I'm pretty new to crypto currency and/or stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Hi /biz/
I'm pretty new to crypto currency and/or stocks trading.
I just saw this chart about ETH.
And i wanted to know what's going on here.

Why is there so many green candlesticks at the end, yet the price for ETH is dropping constantly?

what does this mean?

is the price correcting itself?
there's demand, but people are selling them off faster than the price could rise?
Whales absorbing the low prices prepare for another pump and dump?

What does it mean?
I hope /biz/ have the wisdom to give me an answer.

before you call my a shill.
I just wanna clarify that I'm not asking anybody to buy.
I just wanna learn what's going on in the chart.
>>
>>1131374
ETH bubble exploded and price is now crashing

anyone who havent sold at 0.03 got cucked
>>
Candles show buy sell amount, more sold is red more bought is green, trend shows value, bitcoin goes up ETH stays the same == down trend
>>
>>1131395
>ETH bubble exploded and price is now crashing
And how is there so many buy in?
If it's crashed, it should go down in red, won't it?
>>
>>1131400
It dosent have to go in red all the time someone is still buying but if you zoom out to few days graphs you can see that it's crashing
>>
File: ETHER REDISTRIBUTION.png (424KB, 1568x573px) Image search: [Google]
ETHER REDISTRIBUTION.png
424KB, 1568x573px
They are green because each candle closed with a higher price than it started with. The opening price of a candle is not dependent on the previous candle closing price because the price is sampled every few seconds. The price can change a lot in that short time.

contributing to this technical analysis thread:

This is the depth chart for ethereum at 2 different time points. (central time). It would be nice to collect these at a few more points to see whats happening.
>>
Besides of that.

ETH pumped the price over 100% due to the news about Microsofts and azure.

But when Homestead's website is released today, the price somehow badly dropped, instead of rising, or at the very least holding the price.

This is abnormal.
There must be some reasons for the price going this way.
Besides of "muh bubble bursting" "Whale manipulation"
>>
>>1131428
I am thinking the same way. I think it is strange that it isn't hitting the 2500K and it stays above 2200K.
I think the wales are manipulating the price for people to panic sell. Although I think by now most have already sold or are waiting for it to hit 2500K or people are going to panic sell when it goes below 2200K.
>>
Price fluctuations right now are by crypto daytraders, not investors. Daytraders don't give a shit if the platform is a long term solution or if it will become a standard. They care about the price chart.

What will happen is that these guys will get squeezed out when real interest from casuals starts pouring in.
>>
>>1131374
What does this mean for the future price value?

It doesn't mean anything at all. The price can go up, side to side, loop-d-loop-- it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>1132310
>What does this mean for the future price value?

I never said future price value.
I said, what's the chart in the picture mean??

if you can't be bothered to analyse a chart that already happened.
You might as well go troll at some other threads.

Anyway, in the newest chart, it seems there's no buy/sell at all.
Does this mean people had lost interested in it, in either panic selling / panic buying?
>>
>>1132880
Well, volume is low because of the time of day/day of the week/week of the month.

Some news may arise tomorrow GMT ETH is based in Europe. Or a fall in bitcoin price could spark more diversification.

Trying to trade on TA for something like this is retarded because one whale could pump a huge green bar on to the chart and all that shit goes out of the window. If you believe in the fundamentals of ETH just buy and hold.
>>
>>1132887
>one whale could pump a huge green bar on to the chart and all that shit goes out of the window.
Or dump a red bar. Its arbitrary.
>>
File: ku-medium.jpg (29KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
ku-medium.jpg
29KB, 320x246px
So wait do you just need the wallet now to mine? You dont need to download aleth separately?
>>
>>1132889
But less likely because ETH is at the start of a bull market.

>>1132893
The only way to efficiently mine is to use the program: ethminer and have a good gpu
>>
>>1132899
Eh.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.