[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you can figure this out you can make billions with a small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (341KB, 1380x1360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341KB, 1380x1360px
>if you can figure this out you can make billions with a small capitol investment

how? This was on /pol/.
>>
>>1127468
Why would i tell you? Its easy tho
>>
>>1127468
thats junk
>>
>>1127468
That image is completely unreadable and means nothing.
>>
>>1128054
if it is unreadable then how can you be sure that ie means nothing?
>>
>>1128054
Haha stupid noimagers I've already bought my lambo and I'm chilling with my hot ladies currently. BUY IMAGE.JPG! Never ever sell.
>>
>>1128060
Kek. Fucking nimagecucks.
>>
okay...

this is where the image is from

http://spirittrainchronicles.com/2015/12/31/map-of-the-problematique/

AKA some troll is having fun as usual.
>>
>all the paths lead to ownership

well that was easy. what do I win?
>>
>>1128067
Kek
>>
>>1128062
Wtf is a nimagecuck?
>>
>>1128085
Its pretty obvious faggot. Nimagecuck = no-image-cuck. Plebs on these boards that still arent buying image. Stay poor.
>>
File: inline_nhlu3vDzGr1rgbkwf.jpg (64KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
inline_nhlu3vDzGr1rgbkwf.jpg
64KB, 500x675px
>>1128085
COPE
O
P
E
>>
>>1127468
The image is telling you to take taxpayer money by being anything other than a wageslave using the government as a proxy.

See you on the other side Monday, cucks.
>>
>>1128305
okay.
figured as much
>>
What do the abbreviations mean
>>
>>1128279
someone needs to put a big ass gold ring on the finger that dude is pointing at.
>>
>>1127468
this is how cash flows from taxpayers to the banks
there's the imf and the usb, that should give you enough attention
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 806x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 806x414px
>>1127468
Ermm, no.

The Temple of Solomon is what you want to study for unbelievable riches and wisdom. I've figured its a formula with a few brackets, degrees and radii, but the exact thing is still in works.
>>
>>1129408

u having fun m0?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.