[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an interview at PWC in a couple days. One of their typical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1430751725121.png (92KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1430751725121.png
92KB, 420x315px
I have an interview at PWC in a couple days. One of their typical question to ask is going to be what business story am I currently following and what/how can PWC benefit from it.
What business story would be the most appropriate to use?
>>
>>1127441
Donald Trump
>>
>>1127441
Tell them to buy Ethereum. If they say "whats ethereum?" Call them nethercucks and moonwalk out of the doir
>>
>>1127441
Tell them that you think Britain should stay in the EU or why an open border immigration policy is good for the economy

Pretty much a guarenteed they'll hire you on the spot.
>>
>>1127539
I was planning to go down that route. Being from the UK I guess it is more of a good idea to talk about it.

I was hoping to get some replies like talking about the Sainsbury/Argos merger attempts but I dont know how it impacts pwc itself as Sainsbury switched from pwc to EY to do their audits.
>>
>>1127441
>PWC
>70 hour weeks
>literally nigger slave labor

Have fun not having any free personal time.

Im ex public accounting, I know how they treat people. Its not worth it.
>>
>>1127679

>3yrs slave
>opens up quality exit opportunities

but yeah can you help me here with the question.
>>
>>1127707
Valeant.

Az value investing blog

Bronte capital blog

Stock has fallen thru the floor on questionable accounting and business practices in the past year. It's ongoing.
>>
>>1127707
If you cant answer that question on your own, you wont get the job.
>>
>>1127707
Also the deck is already stacked against you if you're a white male with average college grades from an average university.
>>
>>1127707
Or you could talk about how when TSLA 's questionable accounting practices are finally exposed and the company crashes, Elon Musk is going to make Kenneth Lay look like a fucking boy scout.
>>
>>1127679

How long did you work at a Big 4, anon? What did you do for a living after you quit? Precisely what was bad about the job, and how did they treat you?
>>
>>1128047
Worked there for 2.5 years. I left 4 years ago and obtained my MBA while working for a very large publicly traded technologies company that specializes in accounting and financial reporting. I took a pay cut to get out of public accounting and am now a director for my department. Public accounting hours are shit and the underlings are treated like dog shit because the firms know that colleges will be pumping out a fesh new batch of naive accounting and finance graduates every 6 months.
>>
Are you going to audit, OP? I'm from another Big 4 and I never got an interview question like that. I hear it's comfier over in Advisory though.
>>
>>1128088
OP here yeah audit, its for an internship so I'm expected these type of questions .
>>
>>1128133
>internship
>in the middle of busy season

Wew lad. Dont forget to buy a big bucket of lube for your butthole.
>>
>>1128223
I'm in the UK bruh. I think everything is bit more relaxed here, everyone who complains about busy season seem to be from the states.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.