[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Society approaches a cashless society and TPTB sees Bitc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Durden.gif (437KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
Durden.gif
437KB, 245x187px
>Society approaches a cashless society and TPTB sees Bitcoin as a massive problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m15s

>They send CIA rogue agent Gavin Andresen keeps pushing his Bitcoin hardfork agenda to take control so on this cashless future society Bitcoin isn't a treat
>Bribed parties on the Blockchain Alliance to push on this direction
>Brian Armstrong butthurt at the fact that Lightning Network is a treat against his scam Coinbase business
>Dumb normies reading up mainstream media about how "The Dream of Buying a Coffee With Bitcoin Is Dying, If It’s Not Already Dead" (this is an actual headline)
>More and more bro-coders left and right implying they have a say in how to scale an open source protocol to worldwide levels without the fundamentals getting centralized

This is another fantastic Mike Hearn moment. If anyone wants to make some cash, buy Bitcoin's dip and wait for literally a couple of weeks and enjoy your gains.

If you are here for the long term and you aren't a casual, I guess you don't give a fuck and you are going to keep buying and holding (as any high IQ person would do)

Screencap me (I have been right every single time, but as I always say, your money your choice).
>>
When Brian Armstrong whined about how wallet companies and whatnot are going to have to write extra code if they follow core's roadmap I laughed and stopped reading. It confirmed all my suspicions.
>>
>>1127063
You sound like you know what you're talking about. What do you make of this ETH shit? Pump and dump or no?

I'm want to buy a cryptocoin with some spare money to hold for a long time, not be a bagholder. Which coins will still be useful as a currency say 5 to 10 years from now?
>>
>>1127083

I'm getting really tired at these "I'm too lazy to go read and learn about this ethercuck fad so I'll just sit on my ass and ask other people to explain it to me".

You're missing the fuck out. Understand what the blockchain is and how it works and look at what ethereum is doing to it. Nuff said. Go do your own research. This isn't a pump and dump nor is it a get rich quick scheme unless you want to automate trading through an exchange.
>>
>>1127088
>research
That implies there is some amount of scrutiny involved when you read about ethereum. You accept everything you hear because you are financially invested in it and block out any opposing viewpoints that might make you question the "official stance".
>>
>>1127088
Fuck off. It probably took you longer to type all that out than just a clear answer. You know what makes me think ETH is a pump and dump?
>BUY ETHKEK
>DUDE JUS BUY ETHERKEK
>BUY ETHKEK FAGGOT
>etc...
I'm reading about cryptocoins (Monero) right now and while I had the first person I've seen on here who seems to know what they are talking about I thought I'd ask him a question. I really dont care what you are, "getting tired of." Fuck off to one of your shill threads
>>
>>1127098

Not exactly. I've dumped a large sum of money into it but I'm not exactly zealous about it. I plan to keep up with blogs and releases and make sure to dump depending on the implementations of each phase.

One of many examples:

There's quite a lot of discussion about whether or not Casper PoS can even be implemented correctly. Am I going to be reckless and keep my shares in while they roll it out? No, i'm cashing out in the case that the first rollout of Casper is an abysmal failure. Reinvest when it dips and watch it grow as Casper is fixed.

It's that sort of thing. I pay attention to all of the challenges opposing the Ethereum vision and play my cards accordingly. Despite this, I still see their vision as revolutionary and will continue to invest into the long term even if that means cashing out at optimal times.

Your critique of my response is better suited for this cuck. Flip it and you get this:
>>1127104
>so unfinancially uninvested in cryptocurrency and invested in cynicism that he blocks out any opposing viewpoints with the exception of a wise poster's breaking through.
>>
OP is one of the few individuals in here that know what the fuck it's all about.
>>
If you were genuinely high IQ you would have dumped all your BTC for ETH and be spending as much money as possible on ETH.

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT ETH WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH BITCOIN???

Developers developers developers.

Ethereum has WAY MORE devs on board than ANY OTHER CRYPTO.

It has the support of bitcoin grandees

It is academically respected and is pushing crypto forward!

Bitcoin is holding crypto back! In the last 3 years has gone absolutely nowhere in it's quest to replace or penetrate into new markets while ethereum has achieved more of that than bitcoin has ever in its existance!

If you think a bunch of btc bagholders trolling for free is better marketing than what ethereum is doing then you have another think coming. Ethereum has community support ON TOP of a slick and well run marketing campaign.

Ethereum is aiming higher than bitcoin and has a realistic strategy to get there.

If you are high IQ you would be buying it with BOTH HANDS
>>
>>1127063
HI MR POPESCU

also any centralised business will benefit from Bitcoin not scaling on chain.

The gap from now to when Lightning is actually functional and built into wallets (assuming it even works) is a time for centralised services to steal people's marketshare.

(Or people to move to some other coin)

Hodling since 2011 and still not selling, but Core is going to kill Bitcoin as a payment network. And it makes sense for another coin to take over that role and subsequent amount of marketshare. (No, I don't think it will be Ethereum, though that may still have a niche.)
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 619x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 619x791px
>>1128491
>popescu?

What this guy?
>>
We won't have a cashless society for at least another 100 years.
>>
File: image.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>1128505
Lol
>>
>>1128505

You are a fucking idiot if you genuinely believe that
>>
>>1128505
Is this how you cope?

>>1128491
>Core is going to kill Bitcoin as a payment network.

Fuck off. Core has done everything that makes Bitcoin good, and will scale it to worldwide levels thanks to LN, while the rest are deluding themselves into a lala-land solution (on-chain global, cheap, fast transactions).
Fucking casuals.
>>
I won't even comment on the restless ETH shills.
>>
They're right about the coffee thing

Waiting half an hour for a confirmation is unacceptable
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.