[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey biz, Does being rich bring beautiful women? Are they attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: beautiful-women-8.jpg (41KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-women-8.jpg
41KB, 500x655px
Hey biz,
Does being rich bring beautiful women?

Are they attracted to the money, or the type of man who can make it?
>>
They're attracted to ETH

They can smell it.
>>
File: 985.jpg (71KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
985.jpg
71KB, 803x688px
>>1122953
>>
>>1122953
This. Ethercuck doesn't smell like neckbeard BO, it smells like money. Well... when you cash it out. Which you would never do. So don't ever sell it... but if you did it would smell like money. You get the point. Ethercuck = drowning in pussy.
>>
>>1122940
not if you're a loser
and if you're here, you probably are.
>>
>>1123026
only slightly actually

i fug 7's atm I want to fug 9's
>>
>>1122953
i have like 50 eth. all i can afford. might just sit on it
>>
>>1122940
They're attracted to both.

/thread
>>
>>1122940
Both. I've been dropping lots of money in sorta expensive clothing stores the last couple months and the girls in there always ask me what I do for work because i'm so young (21 but look 18-19) but I also have increased confidence from talking to alot more girls and fucking hookers n shit.

But I definitely notice more mires from being dressed well and I use to be /fit/.
>>
>>1122940
Yes,as luxury cars luxury women have high maintenance cost so unless you can afford them forget about it.
It very rare to find one that will look and act amazing while being down to earth.
>>
>>1122940
Have you ever seen someone who was a 10/10 date someone who worked at a dirt shit job and drove a shit box around?
>>
>>1123608
Yep, if the grill is ultra rich.
>>
>>1123608

This.

College is different.

But after about age 27, all the super hot chicks you see will be driving nice cars and living in nice houses.

I wonder why that is....
>>
>>1123633
>I wonder why that is....
Maybe because a rich guy has more resources to improve himself, also brokes think that the rich ones are much worse in terms of personality, but actually it's the opposite.
>>
>>1123636
>>
>>1123547
No dipshit they ask you because you're a customer and chit chat makes you buy things.

They don't care
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.