[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heres a good NEET-ish minimal effort money making method i found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nyvbzfdnvy1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (82KB, 617x617px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyvbzfdnvy1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
82KB, 617x617px
First time I post, I want to give back to you guys for all the posts you do yourselves.
This method is very easy, it uses a web scraper to take funny and insightful reddit posts from different subreddits (that you can choose) and posts them to twitter for you, no involvment required.

To do this:
Make a Twitter account and connect it to a twitter app (very easy takes 5 minutes) in order to get your authentication codes and tokens from twitter API.

Setup a scraper of your choice ( I use reddittwitterbot com) (ignore the space) with the subreddit of your choice. Choose one that people will be interested in or find funny and make your account on that topic. (for example shittyaskscience) Configure the length of your posts and whether you want certain words filtered out (you dont want to be tweeting about things unrelated to your twitter page). You can also use this to choose how often you want to tweet, I made it every hour or so.

Use a chrome extension such as Twitter Follower to follow and unfollow large amounts of people daily, up to a maximum of 1 thousand.

You now have twitter follower growth and good content. Once you have gained enough followers you can begin to tweet affiliate CPA offers of your choices (the best are the ones related to the content you post).

It is important to scale your method

Use a server and have your script running non-stop, scraping from subreddits. You can either always have your main PC on or use something like a raspberry pi like I do. Link you twitter to your facebook accounts or instagram accounts or tumblr accounts with something like IFTTT.

Create more and more accounts, hook them up to your scraper and watch as the following grows.

This all took me about two weeks of 1-2hr/day of work, I have about 50 accounts running. The hardest part is the setup, after that, all is automated. Good luck
>>
I got dibs on r/blackpeopletwitter
>>
Good idea senpai.
I'm going to do this I think desu.

Where does the money part come in tho? How do you monetize it?
>>
>>1120656
I see a bunch of twitter pages who tweet/retweet ad links, so probably just selling ads
>>
>>1120690
But how do we find that and does it really make money?

Personally I would NEVER click one of those links and would just unfollow if that happened. Why doesn't everyone do that?
>>
>>1120656
You have to incorporate offers related to what youre tweeting/posting about, if you tweet about /r/fishing, do something about fishing gear
>>
>>1120646
So how much do you actually make?
>>
File: jpg.png (28KB, 419x382px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
28KB, 419x382px
>>1120831
with 50 accounts running now im making about 150-200 a week completely passively
>>
>>1120951
That's pretty good for a start, you need more traffic tho. What are you actually promoting? I'm an adult webmaster myself.
>>
>>1120951
Jelly desu.

Thanks OP I'm going to unironically try this now.

What do I do when it comes to the making shekels part? What networks do you recommend signing up on?
>>
>>1120975
the best way to make money is to actually promote your own product breh.
>>
>>1120979
Not really. It would take a lot more work to create a product.

There's a reason companies focus on mining equipment rather than mining with it themselves. Ever thought about that?
>>
>>1120982
the people making the most money are the one paying you to advertise it.
>>
>>1120975
Personally using crackrevenue, but there are so many out there
>>
>>1121001
Sites on Crak are shit but they can convert alright. Be careful tho, if they realize you're actually spamming they'll ban you and you won't get your $$$. Check out the MFC 4$ PPL.
>>
>>1120972
I cant tell you, you will have to find your own niche
>>
>>1120979
Yeah but making your own product involves you having to run the store that sells it and taking care of returns and all that hassle, this is just pure passive flow, thats what the webscraper gives you
>>
>>1121010
True, only the scraper posts automatically, i post all the links myself so its not spammy. But you can also automate that using the scraper
>>
>>1121023
2 words: digital products
>>
>>1121027
Cool, now come up with one, then secure it from pirating and then promote it lol
>>
>>1121029
I give up :))) Keep thinking you already know everything lol.
>>
>>1121031
ok im just saying that its much harder to do it yourself my bad man, I was hoping you would actually enlighten me with something I hadn't thought of yet
>>
>>1120988
True but this is not really relevant.

It's like saying:
>Why be a salesman when you can start a company and hire salesmen to sell your products to make "real" money???

Because it's easier to sell an established company's products and not deal with all the hassle that goes along with it.
>>
>quality thread that isnt ether shilling

What is this? /biz/zaro /biz/?
>>
>>1120972
are you not making your blog anymore?
>>
>>1120646
Is using links to Amazon affiliate program a good idea in regards to revenue?
>>
>>1121682
I told my VA to do it but had a few problems with him, now I'm debating wheter I should do it myself or not. I might... stay tuned. :)
>>
>>1121650
Buy ethercuck.
>>
>>1122641
I see. Well the choice is yours but it would be a helpful start to many of us here.
>>
forgive my ignorance, but how do i use this reddit twitter bot scraper? like how do i set it up?
>>
>reddit twitter bot costs money
>mfw OP is literally trying to cuck all of you
>>
>>1120646
>Use a chrome extension such as Twitter Follower to follow and unfollow large amounts of people daily, up to a maximum of 1 thousand.

Is there a way to automate this? I am willing to do everything but this.
>>
>>1121026
>i post all the links myself so its not spammy. But you can also automate that using the scraper

Which scraper do you use that you can automatically set up the ad posts as well?
>>
>>1123148
I noticed this as well. If it was free I was seriously considering giving this a go.
>>
>>1123185
>>1123148
i found https://github.com/rhiever/reddit-twitter-bot (free) and am currently trying to set it up
>>
>>1123195
Yeah, tried setting it up and it just gives me errors
>>
>>1121010
>Sites on Crak are shit
what could be a better option? that would be helpful, thanks
>>
>>1120646
how do u get an affiliate?
>>
>>1123154
If you know how to mess around with python here's a guide for auto follow/unfollow and auto likes

http://www.programmingformarketers.com/automatic-twitter-followers/
>>
>>1120646

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/48xsto/a_method_i_found_on_blackhatworld_it_looks_pretty/

S C A M
C
A
M
>>
>>1120655
You mean r/minstrelshow?

Let's be real, blacktwitter is mostly whites pretending to be dumb blacks while other whites laugh.
>>
if you need to buy something, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT, fuck off shitposting op.
>>
>>1124599
Damn, op probably a Russian carder trying to get people's card info.
>>
post your twitter @s and we can retweet each others stuff
>>
File: ca.png (104KB, 732x694px) Image search: [Google]
ca.png
104KB, 732x694px
Aww this thread made me open up CodeAcdemy again

now I find out it's all a Russian fraud
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.