[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanted to buy ETH as soon as possible to hop on the train. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
Wanted to buy ETH as soon as possible to hop on the train.
The website I bought bitcoins cucked me soo hard and need to wait a day to verificate my bank account.

Will I ever a a $5 dip at ether?
>>
>>1119663
Use the catalog faggot. Theres 20 other shitty ass ETH threads that you could have posted this in. Why create another one?
>>
>verificate
>>
>>1119667
>20 other threads
Sorry mod which of the 20 threads should I post
>>
>>1119663
Dude you are retarded.
Ask yourself these questions.
>Have I heard of ETH before it was on /biz/ or reddit.
>Why are there so many threads on here to buy ETH.
>Have I researched the actual company on what ETH does?
>People tell me to just buy on the dip and I will make money but why are they telling me to buy ETH why would they give me this secret knowledge?

You are literally being baited. Bulls make money.Bears make money. Pigs get slaughtered. I will let you decide which one you are.
>>
>>1119673
Lol you completely misunderstand where ETH is heading.
>>
File: z761q.jpg (142KB, 1242x816px) Image search: [Google]
z761q.jpg
142KB, 1242x816px
And then he asked will ether be back at 5 again..
>>
>>1119675
You actually put money into a volatile crypto currency?...Please tell me your meming.
>>
>>1119673
Troll detected.

Bitcoin was successful because it had something to offer the world of tech and because it gave the opportunity to a lot of "investors" to make some money in a very speculative way.

The other cryptos sometimes do better than prophets of doom predict, because they still offer the chance for "investors" to make highly speculative investments.

Eth provides a contribution to tech that is, literally, a multi-market innovation. They actually have something that people, both individuals and companies, can use. Also, just like bitcoin, behind this innovation is a highly speculative investment venture for "investors" to play around in.

Conservative cryptonerds (are there any?) make the claim that it is going to spike to between 10 - 20 USD after the Homestead release, and make it to 80 by the end of the year. If nothing big happens with the project by later this year, you can get out having made a nice profit. If something does happen, Eth has the potential to be the most bullish crypto.

I'm not pouring all of my money into Eth, for sure. Eggs and baskets and stuff like that. But, there is some money to be made here, and some fun to be had. So drop enough money on Eth to where you can have a happy little gamble but not enough to where you're sweating beads looking at the charts.
>>
>>1119667
So ETH raises higher.
>>
>>1119690
Bitcoin was also the first of its kind and everybody missed that boat because threads like this were not made. You should cash out while you still can what your doing is essentially playing with fire might as well put your funds into penny stocks.
>>
>>1119697
People didn't buy BTC early because by the time they heard of it, it already had its first crash from 50 down to 10, and even 10 seemed too much for what essentially was a piece of distributed software to people. Its gonna be exactly the same situation with Ethereum, for the past month /biz was saying buy at $2,$3,$4. Once its gonna reach $10, the psychological barrier for someone to become an early adopter is just too much. Fgts will miss the greatest train of 2016, just like they missed 2013.
>>
Is it a bad idea to leave my ETH on trading account sites like Poloniex and Kraken?
>>
>>1119758
Yes
>>
>>1119697

Someone wasn't browsing /g/ around 2010-2011, there were always bitcoin threads. It was dismissed as an investment because the cost of mining greatly outweighed the value of individual coins (~$1 BTC).
>>
>>1119752
I wish there was an algorythm to determine retardation factor. With Bitcoin, some of us were just astonished how stupid people really are. I know I was.
>People wouldnt really spend $10 each towards something theyre just going to hold and never use right?
>OK I guess they would. There's no way in hell they would spend $100 each on speculation alone though.
>What the fuck?! These people are idiots. They arent even using Bitcoin for anything just hoarding it. If it goes to $1000 each then I have just lost all hope in humanity.
>....
Something along those lines. It took $1000 price for them to snap the fuck out of it. Ethereum is the exact same thing. Nobody buying Ether right now is actually using it. Its just hype. You are all working yourself into a frenzy. If I could quantify what the retardation factor was then it would make sense to find a good entry and exit point, but you just cant predict stupid. You people may snap out of it tomorrow or months from now. Who knows.
>>
>>1119761

I'll put them on a paper wallet. Thanks
>>
>>1119776
Buy some ETH you fucking tremendous faggot.
>>
>>1119784
>exhibit A^
>>
>>1119776
Can't hear you over all of these profits.
>>
File: 1432689350939.jpg (58KB, 514x571px) Image search: [Google]
1432689350939.jpg
58KB, 514x571px
>>1119791
>>
>>1119776
sorry, did you say something? I was busy counting all my free money
>>
>>1119827
>exhibit B^
>>
>>1119827
Did you sell yet? No money until it is sold bro.
>>
>>1119663
Im also wondering that should i buy right now at 8 dollars which is pretty high for a shitcoin or wait till it falls a bit to 5
>>
>>1119951
That makes no sense.

If you think it is a good investment and will go up, just buy now.

If you think it will go down, why the hell would you buy? If it goes down it has less chance of turning around and going up. That is what they call - catching a falling knife.
>>
>>1119955
Why would you not buy ETH? Do you suffer from downs syndrome?
>>
>>1119988
He says he will buy once it falls, but I'm saying that makes no logical sense. Either buy now or don't.
>>
>>1120004
He is a retard. Everyone should be buying ETH with both hands
>>
>>1119663
Here is a complete guide how to buy ether for dummies. If you still can't hop on the train, perhaps moon just doesn't have room for you stupid fucks.
https://medium.com/@ethereumvn
>>
>>1120020
Good job on that shit. I just hope that link does not steal my ETH.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.