[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have million-dollar-idea thread here. I'll start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: McDonalds3.jpg (114KB, 370x256px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds3.jpg
114KB, 370x256px
Let's have million-dollar-idea thread here.

I'll start. Make a 4chan clone with registration, PMs, reply notifications, make it normalfag-friendly and sell adverts/VIP badges/avatars/any other shit. Would literally make millions if it's promoted well.

Also, why don't normies like the imageboards? They seem to have no interest.
>>
>>1119458

So basically another kikebook, good job.
No seriously, the core tennet of a chan is anonymity and lack of moderation - both things that the normie is afraid of. It wouldn't fly so good.
>>
>>1119458
reddit already exists
>>
>>1119458
The thing is you need a sizeable user base to start with or new users won get new dank meme fast enough and will leave
>>
>>1119458
Swipe threads you don't like to the left, to the right to upboat.

Sell the ability to have posts weigh more than non-paid posts. (kinda like a sticky, can't be drowned out by spambots)
>>
>>1119468
should also sell the ability to troll entire boards by doing shit like the party hat or having a video load up on every thread. then sell the ability to ignore the trolls.
>>
That idea is shit.

If you want to come up with good ideas think about mega trends that will change the world 20 years from now.
Drones, 3d printing, nano-technology, selfsustaining farming, free power, blockchain etc

Think of some scenario's what a market will look like when you incorporate the most extreme version of one of the trends. (i.e. banks dont exist anymore everything is blockchain, or electricity is completely free or you can 3d print food etc.)
Then you think of some of the stuff that will change, what will be needed when this scenario is reality that does not yet exist, or what existing things should be changed regarding this scenario.

Usually this takes at least a week (excluding research in the megatrends) and 4-5 people in innovation incubation.

I've started 2 successful businesses this way.
>>
>>1119472
but there should also be incentive to have people want to produce data to be mined. like being able to buy certain privileges after making so many posts which data has been sold to whatever data mining company.

maybe even have something like a hall of shitposting?
>>
>>1119478
eventually people will upload their consciousness to the internet. this is the extreme of this idea.
>>
>>1119458
You could also have a database of images to chose from if you don't want to upload every time, like reaction images.
>>
>>1119478
How do you keep on top of mega-trends? How do you know if it is a trend and not some passing fad. I mean, look how many times 3D fad came and went in the past. Who is to say that the current one is the real deal?

>I've started 2 successful businesses this way.
can you tell more?
>>
>>1119464
>So basically another kikebook, good job.
No. Kikebook is not based on discussion.
>>
You guys are all idiots. If you only sucked 4 dicks a day at 70 dollars each it would only take 10 years to hit that sweet million.
>>
>>1119500
Here in Amsterdam a quickie (suck and fuck) is 50 euros.
You'd need to half your price and double the amount of dicks sucked a day.
>>
>>1119500
>he doesn't take into account operating expenses
>he doesn't take into account assets and liabilities
>he doesn't take into account cash flow

Just how much do you think it's gonna cost to earn that $70 revenue?

>plz.jpg
>>
>>1119493
You have to do a lot of extensive research and talk to loads of people in the field. I've done a lot of research on my topics and started thinking of and creating solutions for problems that didn't even exist at the time. Still ofcourse it's a hit or miss. I only invest in trends from which I truly believe it will be the norm in ten years.

I've done the same for Ethereum. I've talked to a lot of Bitcoin promintents as well as companies working with Ethereum right now. Therefore I have a lot of information regarding blockchain and I'm already setting up a business that incorporates blockchain solutions in everyday object (internet of things stuff). Nobody is too sure about Ethereum though, it's very unstable atm, not secure, and only Vitalik is working on it and he's lying and being vague a lot these days..
>>
>>1119503

Move to a better market then. I bet you could drastically increase your price in a country like Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>1119478
Reminder that /biz/ is full of retarded business types that just follow buzzwords and don't know shit.
>>
>>1119478

do you write a blog or smth? Would like to get your contact details, if you do not mind. I am starting a business too.
>>
>>1119679
>tfw you knew all the buzzwords would devolve strictly into cryptocurrency and then into Ethereum
Cryptos are the new tupperware parties of our generation. A bunch of feminine NEETs (the new stay at homes) all gather together online and get excited about all the business opportunities and extra money they will make from selling each other shitcoins (tupperware). They all bust their ass selling this shit by learning all the new buzzwords and sales lingo and reaching out to their family and freinds to buy some. Just like selling tupperware, they make some money and they may lose some by overbuying and getting stuck with inventory, but in the end it is the devs (manufacturers) that come out ahead.
>>
>>1119458

You just described Reddit OP. And 4chan is a normie board. It has been for over 5 years now.
>>
>>1119679
If you want to succeed you should get rid of that extremely negative attitude.
>>
>>1119679
It will be very hard to succeed with such an extremely negative attitude

>>1119714
If you give advice to people or try to teach them you use actualities or what you like to call "buzzwords" to create some relevance to the listener. On /biz/ that is crypto and Ethereum.

>>1119696
No I don't write a blog and don't plan on doing so. I give lectures in my home country though. What do you think you need me for? What do you think I can do for you? Most of the time people don't need help; they need guidance. You won't find a sufficient amount of that from anonymous people on an imageboard. Still I am willing to help you if needed but prefer to stay anonymous.
>>
>>1119458
I'll add another idea
It's a product for college/high school maybe. Basically it's a slim backpack that fits a laptop and possibly a note book in the middle with a side flap to pull it out. It has a waist belt thing like hiking backpacks that has a holder for a calculater, phone, and water bottle, and little bungee things for pens and pencils. The bottokmof the backpack is a pouch to hold the charger and the top is for misc crap. Figured if I can find a factory to make it I could offer it in customizable colors to match colleges and shit.
>>
>>1119768
The idea is being able to leave it on and not have to take it off when sitting or on the bus to keep it convenient
>>
>>1119768
I can already see wearing this being social suicide
>>
hahaha not going to fall for that old chestnut and tell you my million dollar ideas. nice try though buddy
>>
>>1119458
How do you advertise websites you guys make? Seems every place on the internet is against advertising your site.
>>
>>1119853
You have to pay to advertise. Welcome to the real world
>>
A fast food brothel
>>
>>1119458
The Fryburger Combo
>fried potato patty in a bun with burgerfries on the side
>>
>>1119458

That's called Reddit.

>I'll start. Make a 4chan clone with registration, PMs, reply notifications, make it normalfag-friendly and sell adverts/VIP badges/avatars/any other shit. Would literally make millions if it's promoted well.

For a huge site it is actually barely profitable. I guess today it's more profitable due to the paid shilling but originally it was sold for some measly $10M I think.
>>
Follow the link for something that actually makes money:

>>1119834

I know people who made money this way (duh typical import/export business). The risk is not too high and there are many market opportunities.
>>
>>1119900
Didn't KFC try something like that? Cant remember the name but they replaced bread with two pieces of chicken. I'm ashamed to say I tried it.
>>
>>1119808
If I can design it to look nice, I don't see the problem
>>
Who would willingly post a good idea on here, for everyone to steal?
>>
>>1119770
So instead of a seat contoured to the human body, you would rest your back against a laptop contoured to sit flat on a desk? While risking to bend your laptop?

Or would you be supposed to sit starlight like an arrow for the entire bus ride?

All for the "convenience" of saving 2,5 seconds of putting on a backpack?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1119956
Dude. The Double Down. Duuuuude that was amazing
>>
I invented a method and a tool that is required for it, that lets you, in a state of sleepwalking, do all the preperations you would usually do after waking up in the mornings.

You get dressed, brush your teeth, take a shit, make a sandwich etc. etc while still asleep and then wake up fully ready for work.
>>
>>1120250
>make a sammich

Is this tool a wife?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.