[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I chase leads who are not responding to my follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160227-WA0002.jpg (98KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160227-WA0002.jpg
98KB, 899x1599px
How do I chase leads who are not responding to my follow up/quotation messages?
>>
Just keep calling them every week until they ask you not to (or buy)
>>
continue producing quality content they'd be interested in rather than chasing a sale?
>>
>>1116286
We hardly have any online presence, and most of our leads are generated offline (eg. cold calling, visiting local businesses, meeting up with business owners, etc.). We sell art, so it's not exactly a quick and easy buy.
>>
The air of desperation kills a salesman's chance. Find new leads.
>>
>>1116287
I'm OP btw, just switched to a computer instead of using a phone
>>
You're selling art no?
>>
>>1116297
Yes I am
>>
>>1116287
I think the obvious response, which you shouldn't need me to tell you, would be to expand your presence
with the amount of eyes you hit being based off of the amount people that choose to look, you be focusing on producing rather than milking
>>
>>1116299
should* be

also interacting them on a personal, non sales level
>>
Think about restaurants.
They will use the same supply company but charge based on what they know the targets are willing to pay. $12 steak meal vs $175 steak meal. Came from the same damn cow. Could have the same 'chef'. But the price is different because of the experience.

It's playing an ambiance. Plate it. Make it memorable. A luxury and status statement.

Figure out the places your targets consume and get on those walls.
Fine dining. Fine art. Executives love showing that shit off.
>>
>>1116304
>>1116312
A lot of my leads are generated on luck, i.e. approaching them at the right time of the year, just when they require art products. Yes, I can interact and build good rapport with the owners. But they most likely won't remember me when they require art related decor. Also, I've since switched to cold calling instead of visiting business owners 1 by 1, since the latter method is way too slow with a low and inconsistent hit rate.
>>
>>1116316
Cold calls for art are garbage.
Fuck your candy bar raffle kid.
I'm going to have Deborah politely give you the run around while I play golf and drink mint juleps. If I ever meet you face to face I won't remember you and even if I do I'll still pretend because I get a power trip from people grovelling.
>>
>>1116323
What do you suggest then?
>>
>>1116325
>>1116299
>>1116312
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.