[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would it be feasible to make a strip club largely inspired b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (41KB, 514x381px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41KB, 514x381px
would it be feasible to make a strip club largely inspired by rope mallakhamb?

basically, think vid related but with attractive, legal age women taking their clothes off while doing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr61tc34r-k

what would the estimated startup cost be?
im aware that this kind of technique has a far steeper learning curve than pole dancing and would likely have to pay for intensive training and and a high wage for the performers, but tell me this wouldn't be the hottest thing ever.

but would you guys expect such a thing to be profitable?
>>
>>1115952
How will you train your dancers to do this? What will you do when one of them breaks their neck during a performance?

Honestly I think you should just to starting up a regular ol strip club with dancing poles like the rest of us. Don't be a hipster.
>>
>>1115952
They have this already. But its with silk ribbon, not rope
>>
>>1115960
but ropes are more arousing.
as far as training them goes, there's likely someone out there who at least knows the basics. if i wanted to severely cut corners, i could have a small group of women learn from a teacher then they train any future dancers.

they train kids to do this shit in India, i could have my dancers stick to safer shit (ie. not backfliping off the fucking rope) and maybe have the rope be fairly low off the ground with a soft sage to land on. they ideally wouldn't be touching the stage much anyway so the pillowiness would be of little distraction.

>>1115961
you have a video?
>>
>>1115952
POO
>>
This... is a neat idea Opie. Go for it!
>>
>>1115964
fuck of Pajeet. go back to cripplechan
>>
>>1115970
IN
>>
>>1115969
well according to this dude >>1115961 it's already a thing. hopefully he brings back sauce..

>>1115971
there are no loos in india. you know this
>>
>>1115963
>>https://youtu.be/8D4D2njGJFU
Its called aerial silk or silk dancing. They also have aerial hoops.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.