[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up /biz/ I'm 18 year old Biology major and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1456491367725.jpg (43KB, 707x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456491367725.jpg
43KB, 707x960px
What's up /biz/ I'm 18 year old Biology major and I've recently became intersted in business and stock and whatnot, but I don't understand anything about them.
Can anyone explain what I can do with 1,300$ in the realm of economics???
>>
File: Reading List.gif (1MB, 1078x1660px) Image search: [Google]
Reading List.gif
1MB, 1078x1660px
>>1113068
Buy books. Read the most simple ones first (try looking for a reading sample and ask other anons). Also, maybe you want to do the Finance and Economics section on Khan Academy if you need a quickstart on basic finance n shit. Make sure to go on Investopedia.com to look up terms you don't know and learn some concepts.

Also, start reading Google/Yahoo Finance to get updated on the markets (maybe watch BloombergTV Live on their website).

When you are more experienced, you can start reading from other websites (WSJ, Reuters, Bloomberg, Twitter Feeds, Seeking Alpha, and many more).

TL;DR: Read, pay attention, and earn some more money ($1300 is YOLO tier).
>>
>>1113073
Thanks man.
>>
>>1113108
any book you want to buy, torrent instead and save money

i honestly dont know what kind of fucking moron would recommend you to buy books on 4chan, but ill at least be realistic with you

you fuckboy
>>
>>1113140
I always torrent books friend
>>
>>1113140
>>1113150
How do in torrent books?
>>
>>1113068
buy a 3-d printer
torrent 3d design software
sell whatever the fuck shit you want to poor people
>>
>>1113185
you'd be better off buying from chyna
>>
>>1113167
>>>/g/
>>
>>1113140
Google it. People here will tell you not to invest with such small Capitol because they like to pretend investing is exclusive even though most here are broke. Don't listen to them and don't waste your money on books. Go to investopedia and read. Throw your money into something you've done research on and watch it grow. Also, don't get advice from 4cuck, it's full of idiots who bullshit their knowledge. If you really want to learn the markets, dive in.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.