[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, wage slave here with a quick question. If I knew a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1445670078859.jpg (738KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445670078859.jpg
738KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, wage slave here with a quick question. If I knew a bunch of people who needed websites built and i knew a few people who are skilled at building websites, could i possibly make money off of that?
>>
>>1112007
Just make sure they'll never get in contact with eachother and that you will always be the middleman.
>>
>>1112026
Exactly. Tell the people who need a website that you're skilled in making websites and you can make them one. Once you get an agreement you tell your other friends that you will pay them $X amount (25-50% of what you're getting, or less if you're a jew) to build a decent website.

You're friends who know how to build sites will ask why you need such a site, just say it's for your uncle or something.
>>
>>1112007
Fullstack web dev here,
>>1112515
Is okish, but not in the long run, maybe 2-3 clients and you will fail at some point.
Your best choice is, do whatever you like, but while doing so, start learning how to make websites yourself and try to work with the said ppl, eventually you will have few clients and can form small company with your friends that can make sites or something, thats what I did 7 years ago, sometimes I work just alone, but mainly on small/private/own projects, the large scale ones are for the team, and I have the best share from all since I started it.
>>
>ripping off your friends for a few bucks
>>
Op here. Yeah i dont want to rip off anybody. I just had an idea of what if i could start a company where i found web developers for clients.
>>
Possible, but you're taking on a lot of risk. Are the people who need websites actually capable of paying? Are the people building the websites actually competent devs? If either side fails to produce, who is on the line?
>>
>>1112007

So like a web dev pimp. Nice.
>>
Tell them to fuck off and pay some curryniggers $20 to do it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.