/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to answer normally or have an improvised few seconds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 32934.jpg (24KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
32934.jpg
24KB, 550x309px
Is it better to answer normally or have an improvised few seconds then use a memorised 25 second part? I mean in business contexts.
>>
>>1108689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo
tune into around the 2 minute mark to watch donald trump say "win" at 2500 per hour.

but good job falling for the organized shilling of this meme
>>
Realtime debates are fucking garbage either way. It basically politically correct shit talking.
>>
Based on what I've seen with Donald Trump here's what you should do.

Speak in simple language 1-2 syllable words, and always end each sentence with a powerful word like terrific, or disaster. Most people are stupid and they remember things subconsciously.

You need to anchor your policies around some big idea. For Trump this is THE WALL. A wall is a big structure and makes it so everyone knows that he'll be tough on immigration. Nobody can compete with his immigration rhetoric becaue of THE WALL.

Repeat shit all the time. Im gonna win, I'm a winnner, we're gonna win again if I win the election win win win. Again subconsciously root this into people's minds.

Exaggerate shit. You could say "I believe we should not take refugees from countries like Syria and Iraq". Or you could say "Ban All Muslims". You could say "Reduce the amount of illegal immigrants by strengthening border security" or you could say BUILD A FUCKING WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL. Always go with the more grandiose option.

Every candidate sells merchandise, but Trump's hat and slogan have become iconic. Why? He wears that shit everywhere AND it's bold as fuck. It's a big red trucker hat on a guy who's wearing a suit and tie, it stands out.

Basically do everything in your power to STAND OUT. Doesn't matter if it's popular or not, not much difference between fame and infamy, that's why Kim Kardashian has the best selling app on the iOS store even though she hasn't done anything of note. She stands out.

I've learned a lot from Trump.
>>
>>1108861
read the art of the deal if you havent its legit a good read I read it as a meme and actually got a lot out of it
>>
>>1108861
A lot of people think trump's and idiot because he speaks so simply. Fact of the matter is, he's a business man who gets what he wants at the lowest price.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.