[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, I've recently come into an inheritance (roughly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1430986413276.jpg (41KB, 534x547px) Image search: [Google]
1430986413276.jpg
41KB, 534x547px
Hi /biz/, I've recently come into an inheritance (roughly 30k) and I've had enough of working dead end jobs. I want to be able to do some sort of skilled labour that can get me out of my parents house so, im looking into taking a course in machining and CNC programming because im sort of an autist and enjoy that type of stuff. Furthermore i build guitars and instruments as a hobby and figure if that goes anywhere i can use the knowledge i gain to cnc everything including hardware in order to cut down on cost. Is machining worth getting into in terms of job outlook and if so what schools would be worth looking into? I apologize if this is the wrong board i just didn't really know where else it would belong.
>>
>>1108668
Hold up, I'm still stuck on why you chose to ejaculate into your inheritance?
>>
>>1108668
as long as you're on the design side of machining you're fine, but you're going to get memed on by actual pengs and people who know what the fuck is going on instead of just how to use a piece of software

if you're on the labor side of machining expect to get cucked out of a job the second you land one by mechanization

you arent going to get good advice on this on biz though its too specific just google that shit
>>
>>1108728
The design sign of machining? You mean programming for cnc? Most courses include that
>>
>>1108668
The truth is, CNC machining is an okay job for now. Some machinists make over $40/hr (Union and 15+ years experience). However, what you have to worry about is automation. Sure, you may know the machine code of CNC but the second some cock hungry engineer can get ahold of that from their autocad or solidworks program your ass is gone. If you're eventually wanting to open your own shop though, that's probably a different story.

Source: worked in a machining environment on the engineering side
>>
>>1108811
Im 22 atm still living at home i just need to make enough money to move out you know?
>>
>>1108720
Reminds me of my dead father
>>
>>1108668
No. Figure out how to make that 30k into more money. Don't spend it learning to be a cuck.
>>
>>1108668
Buy ETH.
>>
>>1109765
How do i do that quickly enough to move out
>>
>>1110034
Buy ETH immediately
>>
>>1109772
Kek. I'm going to use this as a response to dumb ass threads from now on. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.