[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can this board overcome being a quarantine with no sticky/quarantine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: BNAzf.jpg (84KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
BNAzf.jpg
84KB, 499x700px
How can this board overcome being a quarantine with no sticky/quarantine threads?

There are no other banter oriented finance communities that take up activities together on the internet.

Would a /biz/chan basically just die?
>>
Bump, this is what a non shit thread looks like guys. Try breathing it in.
>>
Stop bumping your thread. This is a slow board. And your thread is shit. I dont even understand what you were trying to accomplish here, OP.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1108413
I was trying to make this board less shit. You shouldn't be linking somebody else to reddit if you don't know what altchans are.
>>
>>1108321
>>1108359
>>1108405
>>1108427
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>1108321
>not a shit thread
>no mention of ethereum

Gtfo
>>
/biz/ was literally created as a quarantine board for dogecoin. That was it's entire purpose.
>>
>>1108321
I think bizchan would be great but the user base would be tricky. Too small and it's boring and dies, too big and you end up with nothing but memes and shit posts.
>>
>>1108321
/biz/ isn't a quarantine board for shillcoins, the main push was marketwatch games on /pol/

In other discussions about what to put in a sticky, people generally agree that "i have $500, what do" threads should be deterred, however there are other frequently asked questions for which there are no clear answers. /biz/ is different from /sci/ where the laws of physics are clear cut and you can link to a science and math guide. The economy is chaotic, it is like asking for a FAQ on the weather. A sticky would have to be very good and I don't think anyone has come up with a good one yet.

An entire site dedicated to /biz/ is overkill, just one imageboard on 4chan is fine.
>>
>>1108321
Sorry bro. I've been here since week 2... this is the asshole of the internet's asshole. We try, we honestly do, but it's just shitcoins and daytrading here.
>>
>Ban shitcoins
>Ban college degree threads
>Ban pleb shit (Robinhood General)
>Ban Reddit board culture shit (Frugal/scammer threads)
>Ban that "I wanna get rich" autistic spammer
>Ask iHaz to stop making those troll copypasta threads with his trip off

Enjoy your super slow, but high quality board.

A boards quality is inversely proportional to the number of posters

Compare /b/ /pol/ /v/ and /sp/ to /diy/ /po/ /tcg/ and /an/ as an example
>>
>>1109775
This. Ethereum isnt the first shitcoin shilled here and it wont be the last. None of these faggots will ever admit they were the same PND shills screaming "muh devs", "muh gauranteed returns", "muh fundamentals", and "muh applications". There were arguments for months as a few dozen of these retards all explained with such conviction how PND was going to $1000/coin and all of us nocoiners were going to be poor and weeping. Sound fucking familiar? They are still saying the exact same bullshit only now its ETH and not PND. Listen to some friendly advice and avoid this shit like the plague.
>>
>>1109911
>i fell for pandacoin so all crypto must be a scam

No you're just a retard. Deal with it. I've been in to crypto since bitcoin and I knew pandacoin was a bag of shit just from the name.

Ethereum though IS different. Don't invest and stay poor.
>>
>>1109716
>the main push was marketwatch games on /pol/
I actually started/influenced those. I kept starting threads on /pol/
>We know the jewish narrative
>BUT HOW DO WE PROFIT
>*Long winded moral reason behind my Ideal*

Then a month later marketwatch threads started popping up every other day.

But really /biz/ was created to stop the bitcoin and altcoin threads on /pol/ and /g/.

>mfw I brought in bitcoin just in time for the peak
>Got out and into an altcoin just in time to avoid to much loss
>Right in time to get suckered into Quarkcoin

The aftermath of bitcoin spike was chaos. 3-5 coins being shilled all at once, shills shilling shills shilling shills.
>>
>>1109918
>y-you must have fell for PND
Only retards fell for pandacoin, and only retards will far for ETH
>>
File: image.jpg (862KB, 1290x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
862KB, 1290x1050px
>>1109968
Pic related: It's you
>>
>>1109968
nocoiner sour grapes so tasty, ill send you a postcard from the moon with some ETF
>>
>>1109974
>>1109980
Sounds exactly what PND shills used to say. I have to tell you... feels fucking good to be right m8
>>
>>1109844
Robinhood threads are fine. It's literally just one general thread and that's it. Degree wars are stupid but if someone comes here asking for college advice, it's totally fair. Unfortunately shitcoins are going nowhere but I really wish they'd keep it all to a single general thread.
>>
>>1109983
>fell for pnd
>bitter against crypto because of it.
>doesn't buy ETH due to sour grapes
>even more bitter against crypto when ETH goes to the moon.
>>
>>1110081
>didnt fall for PND mainly because its idiots like you shilling it
>cant be bitter for not investing in a now dead shitcoin
>doesnt buy ETH mainly because its idiots like you shilling it
>cant be bitter for not investing jn yet another soon to be dead shitcoin
Ftfy
Nice try. Blind assumptions are the clearest sign of someones total ignorance.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x236px
>>1110195
So you just hate crypto. Fair enough. Die poor. See if i care
>>
>>1110205
>die poor
Another thing those PND shills used to say. I have to tell ya, youre doing a bang up job of differentiating yourself from all the other shitcoins. Maybe you should write new material.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.