[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alarm goes off >get ready for work >drive to work in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>alarm goes off
>get ready for work
>drive to work in traffic
>spend your entire day working to realize someone else's dream
>drive home in traffic
>shitpost the rest of the night
>wake up and do it all again
>literally selling your life for a few bucks

fuck. even with good pay this shit isn't worth it. is every employee basically a financial cuck? Why haven't you started your own business yet?
>>
>>1107916
>is every employee basically a financial cuck? Why haven't you started your own business yet?

Hate to break it to you but you'll still be a cuck if you start a business, especially the first few years, and most likely forever.
>>
I don't get this mentality

I was a NEET for 6 months and it drove me absolutely insane. By 3 months in I had nothing to do and no matter what hobbies I picked up I couldn't possibly fill up the whole day

OP jobs keep people sane, now there are good jobs and bad jobs, the latter being what you're describing. There's no reason you can't find a job you enjoy with coworkers you enjoy being around.
>>
>>1107916
>Wake up
>5 Am
>Drive to your business
>Big chain store just opened up down the street
>They take your already minimal amount of customers
>You're barely breaking even, take home 17k a year,
>100K in debt
>Your minimum wage employees are taking home more than you
>They still bitch enough that it has to be raised
> Your company goes under
>You lose everything

But at least you're living the dream and working for yourself.
>>
>>1107916
I had that mentality then got made redundant its better then the alternative mate. Why not plan your escape while you work ? You have time look at career options or businees ideas to escape
>>
>>1107945

I have a "good job". It's still feels like shit to spend every productive hour of my life in the service of someone else.

>>1107949
well yea, retail is pretty much a cornered market.. but there are other markets and other countries.
>>
>>1107953

I have a business idea and while i'm at work I think about how i'm going to advance it but then after working all day and sitting in terrible traffic for an extra hour i'm too exhausted. I do work on it on the weekends though.
>>
>>1107916
>spend your entire day working to realize someone else's dream

So fucking applicable to me

Disgruntled as fuck
>>
>>1107955
Yea I totally get it I was a management consultant doing like 60 to 70 hours a week weekday work is basically impossible weekends were ideal. I spent a few lunch times working on business ideas planning is the key part
>>
>Want to work hard but so fucking tired and anxious constantly that my life is a living hell and I cannot work
Call it weak will if you like, but I'm in constant discomfort. Makes me consider the sweet embrace of death every night as I lie in bed.
>>
>>1107916
>alarm goes off
>enjoy some time before work with my cat and my fiancee
>drive to work in no traffic because I left early
>spend your entire day doing unstrenuous but interesting work and hanging out with cool people
>drive home in no traffic because I left early
>spend the evening doing what I love
>spare some time to laugh at the desperate NEETs on /biz/ trying to justify to themselves why they don't have a job
>on the weekends I travel, throw or attend parties, or enjoy leisure activities and events
>literally selling part of your life for a few bucks that make the rest of it a dream come true
>>
>>1107967

>craaawwwwwlllliiiinngggg innnn myyy skinnnnnnn
>>
>>1107916
You just have a shit job
>>
>>1107945
It's a lifetime of mediocrity programming. Why retirees soon die if they don't plan it out well and can afford it.
It's really kind of sad but in the oil age we live in, everyone could easily get by on a 20 hour work week and there would be no shortages of anything. I hear tell the natives in my country before being slaughtered by my ancestors, fornicated for half the day, told stories for another 1/4 and occasionally went on epic hunting journeys. In my mind, they reached the pinnacle of a life worth living even though it was probably cut short more often than not, it was a real life.

The future of civilization is China, the oldest culture on earth. Why I would never have children myself.
>>
>alarm goes off
>drive 10 minutes to work because I don't work in the city
>Surpise.jpg
>I'm a teacher
>Not actually work
>Give lecture
>Hour of free time
>Another lecture
>Lunch
>Hour of free time
>Lecture
>Lecture
>Hour grading homework and what not
>10 minute drive home
>It's only 3:30
>Still have enough energy to shit post all night
>Don't work 3 months of the year
>Long breaks around the year

Being a teacher sucked for the first few years. 14 years in and it's great. Lesson plans take 2 weeks in the summer and that's the only "work" I do other than lecturing which I love doing.
>>
>Get up
>Go to work
>Listen to music or podcasts to learn while you work
>Work on autism research that will help tons of kids
>Sit and chat with your coworkers sometimes when things are slow
>Eat some cupcakes from the break room
>Practice a new language during your lunch break
>Bullshit around on Skype for business with some qts next door
>Meet up with some coworkers, including the qt3. 14 red head and tiny Japanese girl, and go rock climbing until 8 or 9
>Come home
>Eat some dinner, read a book, practice some coding
>Watch some anime
>In bed by midnight so you get a full 8 hours

You gotta get a new job senpai
>>
Used to work at an assembly line, everyday I wanted to kill myself. Then one day I quit (been there for 5 years so whatever, plus I was young and could afford risks).

Started clothing line biz, I take away 6k a month and it's growing pretty well. High price, low volume type shit - the hypebeasts eat it up.

OP is actually right, but you need to invest yourself in a business venture that's creative and not like a mom-n-pops type business.
>>
>>1108099
that sounds incredibly boring and even somewhat depressing
>>
>>1107978
All those things sound good in retrospect but really sleeping 8 hours a day, would leave 16 hrs would you be capable of fucking for 4 hours every single day? And hunting adventures? You mean walking around for miles with your malnutritioned ass wandering around in the bushes for just the chance of killing something?

And seriously? China is the future? And you call Americans workaholics?
>>
File: 4.jpg (171KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
171KB, 1920x960px
>>1107945
jobs keeps people with low iq sane. those who are able to enjoy a drone life. smart ones enjoy limitless freetime
>>
File: 3.jpg (121KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
121KB, 1400x800px
>>1107945
>By 3 months in I had nothing to do and no matter what hobbies I picked up I couldn't possibly fill up the whole day

that is just insane. insane to hear. 24 hours a day freetime isnt enough for me, way too much things to do on my own
>>
>>1108179
What exactly do you do with your limitless free time NEETfriend? Not what you COULD do or what you WANT to do, but an average day.
>>
>>1108185
I went to the gym, play guitar, piano, bass among other instruments, taught myself Italian and read every day. Would love to know what you do
>>
>>1107916
But I did :)
>>
File: 5.jpg (5KB, 233x118px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
5KB, 233x118px
>>1108197
it is pointless as your mind is a drone mind. you are meant to do boring stuff
>>
>>1108244
>oh shit I don't have anything to say lemme just say some condescending whatever

Ok m8
>>
>>1108197

OP here

when I was a NEET I could never find enough things to kill the time,

but now that i'm working, I daydream about all the great things i would do with my free time

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>1108282
And that's what ends up happening that's why I don't believe any of the NEET master race crap.

Though try and make your free time, don't be one of those people that work 50-60 hour weeks because that's just unhealthy
>>
>>1108123
>Fulfilling work
>Meeting women
>Activities other than drinking and watching TV
>Still has free time
>Full night's rest
>"that sounds incredibly boring and even somewhat depressing"
You're either James Bond or a jelly NEET. I'm guessing jelly NEET.
>>
>starting your own business meme
work for ten years then manage your assets moron
>>
>>1107990
What subject do you lecture about?
>>
>>1107916

I did.

Some days I pass by the 5pm traffic and can't believe so many people accept this fate.

Seriously. The commute, corporate office life is enough to bring on suicide.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.