[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got 1.5 acres of land in bumfuck nowhere, how do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: little_lake_creek0006[1].jpg (498KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
little_lake_creek0006[1].jpg
498KB, 1024x768px
I've got 1.5 acres of land in bumfuck nowhere, how do I make money off it? Market value is about $7900.
>>
Grow weed
>>
What he said.

What State is your property in?
>>
>>1107838
What country?

>>1107843
What this guy said, work the land a bit, invest in fertiliser, plant 100+ seeds beginning of spring, if you have a nearby source of water get a pump or source water elsewhere, harvest mid autum
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 1110x647px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 1110x647px
Pic related, red is my plot and blue belongs to a family friend. I think they would be interested in buying it as it would make their plot much larger and maybe they could build a house or something.

>>1107843
Not really an option, it's in a small town adjacent to other properties. I'm thinking of selling it to someone who owns one of those plots.

>>1107844
South Carolina
>>
Dig.

Maybe you find Gold or Oil and stuff.
>>
Lease it to hunters. Or someone who grows weed.
>>
>>1107848
Googled your area, Since it looks like its a very rural area and weed isnt an option in your state (Not yet at least).. By the looks of it,perhaps a public area for profit? like basketball court? is that area full of families or retired folks? or just sell it if you really don't plan on investing in it. and if so how much you plan on selling it for? the neighborhood seems to be new and barely expanding unless im completey wrong since idk what the story is in the area. Shit there is so much you can do..
>>
wait until weed becomes legal
sell it to the speculators

Shit, I know a guy who bought some bumblefuck land for 700,000 that a couple years later just on the possibility of the ability to grow weed shot up to 1,3m
>>
>>1107848
If you want to actually do something with, offer to buy your family friends land. If you think it's too much trouble, sell it to him. Land is too small to do anything with besides jack off in and build a strip club in a massive treehouse
>>
>decent sized land in the middle of nowhere
>away from basketball americans, spics and other undesirables

Literally weed. Just leave it as it is now, eventually it'll become legal, grow, then sell it to a big distribute or pharmacies.
>>
>>1107869
You can't hunt for shit on just 1.5 acres
>>
Moonshine.
>>
OP. What is the property zoned as?
>>
>>1107838
Whats the population of the small town?

>Build a small cabin deep in the center
>place a large bed inside
>place add on craiglist for romantic cabin(fuck shack)
>rent it to teenagers and anyone too poor to afford hotels or dont want to rent the only hotel in town
>rent it out to people with no income (teenagers/unemployed) get them to sign a contract to pay you within 1 year at a rate of 1% interest per month.

Ideally you will rent for around $200 for a month. They will never pay you, but you can get around $5 off them a month.

Once you get enough people paying you $5 per month you will be making free beer money + the people who actually pay.
Or just put traps on it. Catch animals and find out what the most valuable part of that animal is. Sell that part and throw away the rest. Make sure you get the traps for free.
Actually do both.
>>
Dude clear the land and open a trailer park
>>
>>1107838
Is the land fertile? Good for growing crops?
Can you cut the wood snd sell it?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>1108565
> Decrepit cabin in the middle of fucking nowhere. Teenagers go there during the weekends.
> Mostly ransacked, everything is broken, stains all over the carpet (could be blood), sour stench
> Animal remains litter the surrounding area. Many are disembowled. A rusty knife left outside sits beside a few crows, picking at a carcass.

Fuck man, you're starting a horror movie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.