[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do eBay sellers have to honour the sale if they made a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ebay.jpg (139KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
ebay.jpg
139KB, 1024x677px
Do eBay sellers have to honour the sale if they made a mistake in the pricing?

I bought an item on ebay for £20, the seller marked it shipped on Friday. Yesterday I get a message saying they mis priced the item and it should be £60, and they won't send it at the current price (even though marked as shipped).

I want the item at the £20 price, what's the best way to get the seller to honour the sale?
Seller is a business seller who sells a large amount of items every month, not some noob. Seller is based in the UK and so am I.
>>
Report the seller to eBay to open a case for unshipped purchase.
>>
>>1107462
>Report the seller to eBay to open a case for unshipped purchase.

Then eBay will just refund the money, I want to get the item.
>>
>>1107466
Try offering £40...
>>
>>1107466
You can't FORCE someone ship the item you don't poses. Don't offer the seller anymore money becasue that's outside of eBay rules/ and guidelines and if you get burned they can't protect you. Your best option is to report the seller, get your refund, leave negative feedback, and try again.
>>
>>1107491
this
>>
>>1107455
Ebay Seller here.

Responsibility is the requirement of the seller, not the buyer. Fuck this guy, he should not have listed it wrong.

Tell him you want it at this price or you are leaving negative feedback.

On the other hand, if you got a much better deal then you should have, and have sympathy, then cancel the deal and let this guy off the hook.

Your call.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.