[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was looking in some ways to make money of of the internet, anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: aux.jpg (4MB, 2678x2560px) Image search: [Google]
aux.jpg
4MB, 2678x2560px
Was looking in some ways to make money of of the internet, anyone have suggestions for an 18 year old student? Not particularly skilled with coding except for some basic shit i learned at school
>>
>>1107451
Camwhoring, playing CSGO to sell skins
>>
>>1107451
get a real job
>>
I have a real job + i've recently sold 600€ in skins, did a nothing to knife but it took a year. And i find i get bored quite easily when im not working so thats why im asking
>>
>>1107538
>i've recently sold 600€ in skins, did a nothing to knife but it took a year

Wow amazing! You probably spent over 100 hours doing this, you'd have been better off just getting a second job or getting more hours.

>>1107508
>Making the equivalent of $2/hour at best
>>
>>1107552
>2$ an hour

maybe if you're an ugly
>>
I make €7,50 + tips, thats pretty good for an 18 yr old in Amsterdam. And i did a nothing to knife because i played csgo alot, so why not trade in the mean time? Hater
>>
>>1107451
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1107581

Is this a meme?
>>
>>1107574
this. hell boobiestreamers make more than that
>>
Amazon + alibaba arbritage. Its fairly simple. Go to amazon and search for popular items, then go to alibaba and search for those items in bulk. If you get some good margins on a product, ask the Chinese vendor for some high def screenshots of the item at all angles (important!). Then take those pictures and list the item on Amazon.

If you start getting orders (like 5+), you've validated demand for your item. Now go back to Alibaba and buy a starter pack of those items in bulk. Make sure that company ships directly to you instead of to the port unless you like dealing with port authorities). You may need to use Aliexpress for this. Once you've bought and had your items delivered, make a new Amazon account (for real this time) and you're in business.
>>
>>1108399
Do you get cheap/fake remakes of the stuff people are wanting on amazon, like fake xaomi powerbanks or just get the real stuff but for cheaper than you list it on amazon?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.