[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/, I want to be rich like really bad please help me what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: forbes rich list 2015.jpg (127KB, 768x745px) Image search: [Google]
forbes rich list 2015.jpg
127KB, 768x745px
hey /biz/, I want to be rich like really bad please help me what should I do if I want to learn business and finance and or something like technology and engineering and one day be a billionaire and change the world in the process? Please help me /biz/, I really really want to be rich.....
>>
>>1106087
Do you own a pair of knee pads?
>>
>>1106097
no why what does that have to do with getting rich...

please help me /biz/.... I really really want to get rich and do something great in the process.... teach me all you can and help me with all the advice about business and finance and how money works....
>>
File: forbes billionaires.jpg (17KB, 219x284px) Image search: [Google]
forbes billionaires.jpg
17KB, 219x284px
bump

please help me /biz/, I really really want to learn business and finance and understand markets and do something with engineering or business or whatever technology and get rich, HELP ME /BIZ/.... PLEASEEE HELP ME I WANT TO BE RICH SOOOO BAD
>>
>>1106198
Its very important that you answer Pajeet, do you own a pair a of kneepads?
>>
If I can watch you do a headstand and take a shit on your own face I'll paypal you £10.

With that money you can buy some kneepads.
>>
Pajeet, you mist first learn to poo in the loo
>>
buy them, pajeeet. buy the kneepads
>>
>>1106224
>here at /biz/, we help provide promising start-ups with the capital necessary to get their businesses up and running!
>>
>>1106087
You're not prepared to be super-successful.
>>
>>1106266
This.

As much as people will say "Wah mun parents crybaby millenial"

Parents are the deciding factor in whether or not you'll have class mobility. If you have poor/finanacially-illiterate middle class parents, by the time you're out from their influence, it's too late for you to ever see your name on that list.

I'm planning to see my last name on that list in 3 generations, though.
>>
>>1106319
Yeah goodluck figuring out how to become a quadrilionaire
>>
>>1106328
Did you read my post, senpai?
Three generations is very possible, even if improbable.

You just have to learn from mistakes and streamline each generation.

Finishing your link in the chain being worth only one or two million dollars but having had the money-sense to prioritize in your child's education and upbringing makes it easier for the second generation to reach several million over their lifetimes.

Billionaires are millionaires with opportunity. A grandchild with million/multimillionaire parents is going to spend their childhood growing up and fraternizing with other wealthy people. Multimillion is realistically the best you can go, and billions is purely by chance of straight up Machiavellian social strategy.

Still, that doesn't seem impossible. Two of my cousins are already multimillionaires, but one has a developmental disorder and likely will not have an heir.
>>
File: tech billionaires.jpg (52KB, 519x274px) Image search: [Google]
tech billionaires.jpg
52KB, 519x274px
please help me /biz/.... I need all your advice and help and financial and business knowledge on what I should do if I want to get as rich as I can as fast as I can doing something great in the process, everything starts from something and whether ur a billionaire or millionaire it all started somewhere and usually took a lot of work and networking and patience and persistence along the way whether its engineering or technology or investing or business or management, pleasee /biz/.... help me I want to learn business and economics and use technology or whatever and get rich in the process.... please help me /biz/....
>>
just invent something new that everybody wants, can be even virtual like an app. there are more then trillion ways to become a billionaire these days.
>>
please help me /biz/... I really want to do something great and that I love and learn business and finance along the way and get rich in the process.... please help me /biz/....
>>
>>1106319
>>1106365
Anon your grandchildren will be transexual DJs or dead from WW3. Focus on yourself and enjoy your life.
>>
File: 1452013302439.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452013302439.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>1106087
>>1106106
>>1106415
>>1106458
This is the worst, most nasally bait I've ever seen. Learn some subtlety, you basic bitch.
>>
hey /biz/, I want to be rich like really bad please help me what should I do if I want to learn dick sucking and bjs and or something like kneepads and getting saged and one day be a giant faggot and kill myself in the process? Please help me /biz/, I really really want attention.....
>>
>>1106469

Anon you were responding to on a different device.

The time to enjoy my life is over, Anon. Nothing came of it. Now I just want someone down the line to enjoy theirs.
>>
>>1106087

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.