/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got enough money to make your mother my prostitute.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: stolentumblrmeemee.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
stolentumblrmeemee.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
I've got enough money to make your mother my prostitute. Explain how I can buy a house or car with full anonymity using bitcoin. Why does everyone hype a currency used by tech support geeks?
>>
post pics of mother. interested
>>
How? If i may ask?
>>
why would you need to?

You don't have any money you stupid fucking NEET
>>
>>1105624
Anal.
>>1105626
>You don't have any money you stupid fucking NEET
Let your mum decide that.
>>
>>1105626
>why would you need to?
For the same reason you do. I don't need assholes looking into what objects I have.
>>
how about I cum in your boyhole instead and you give me all your bitcoin and I'll buy some more ether
>>
You can't. Government needs a record of it, otherwise you don't own it.
>>
>>1105637
>For the same reason you do. I don't need assholes looking into what objects I have.

I don't have a reason for this though. Why would I care about this?
>>
>>1105667
He could set up a trust or similar legal entity.

Mortgage would be held by OP is a Faggot LLc. rather than by OP
>>
>>1105667
>Government needs a record of it, otherwise you don't own it.
So you're happy to have the government make you a bitch?
>I don't have a reason for this though. Why would I care about this?
>>1105669
I am about to become your new daddy that's why you should care.
>>
>>1105662
Ahahhahah. Hell yea. Now we have people arguing with Bitcoiners who are even more lame and autistic than they are. Fighting fire with fire bitch!
>>
>>1105671
Faggot LLc will still link to me.
>>
>>1105672
>So you're happy to have the government make you a bitch?

How are they making you a bitch by you registering that you own a home?

How much of a NEET are you?
>>
>>1105671

The company would be registered somewhere, so he would be listed as the primary owner of the company.

>>1105672
Someone has to be listed as the owner of property, even if it's a trust or something. Your name will be listed some place, otherwise you don't actually own the property. Set up a shell company, with your drunkard uncle as the owner then you still don't own the property but your uncle owns it because he has the listed power over the property. Either way, you can't own a house or car without a government agency (state nor federal) knowing you own it.
>>
>>1105673

Eh, I'm bored and waiting for the sleeping pills to kick in so I can go to bed. So laughing at this tard is a good time waster.
>>
>>1105680
>>1105683
It's not like somebody asking this will ever have enough money to buy these things anyway.

This is as retarded as the people asking how they can use Robinhood without submititng their personal information.

>HUrr durr how can I buy /biz/ meme stocks without giving them my information /biz/, is robinhood a legit company
>>
>>1105689

True, but the entertainment was there and is now gone. I think the tard left.
>>
>>1105680
so you're saying that none of us can truly afford to purchase anything nice in the real world without getting fucked by the government? How would you even withdraw that type of money? bitcoin is a meme currency.
>>
>4chan
>NEETs having money
kek
>>
there was literally just a 60 minutes about this
>>
>>1105700
>Implying your future dad should be broke
Who do you think will pay for the roof over your head you little shit?
>>
>>1105695
>so you're saying that none of us can truly afford to purchase anything nice in the real world without getting fucked by the government?

You can, if you move to Somalia or some other country which has limited to no government.

Go live in some Tax Haven country or something.

Why do you keep saying "fucked by the government"?
>>1105693
>True, but the entertainment was there and is now gone. I think the tard left.

I think he's trying to insinuate that he is a criminal mastermind but anyone who can make hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally wouldn't be posting such retarded things with pictures of frogs.
>>
>>1105695

Not major property, no. Anything that requires either a license or insurance to own has to have someone's name on it. Office complex's might be owned by Realty Trust Partners XIV LLC, but the owner of that company is listed some place, and in most states is a matter of public record.

Now, as far as bitcoin is concerned, until you can actually go into Walmart or Exxon and purchase things with it, it's just a currency of limited use. Just because you can buy dildos from some website or some bodega to buy a six pack, doesn't mean it is a useful currency. It's basically a spot to park money in until you need it, but the problem becomes is it is exactly like to stock market and can gain or lose value. You might as well own bonds, at least then you get something out of it.
>>
>>1105706

Sometimes you gotta create your own fun.
>>
File: government.jpg (1010KB, 1232x1632px) Image search: [Google]
government.jpg
1010KB, 1232x1632px
Funny thing is that I've probably flagged myself as some criminal and the government are ready to rape me.
>>
>>1105717

She is got. Wonder if she is into straight shota.
>>
>>1105615
Fuck you my mother is a saint
>>
>>1105721

Whoops, looks like the sleeping pills have kicked in. Time to knock the fuck out. Have fun, kids!
>>
>>1105721
Wouldn't mind paying my taxes up her loose tax wrinkly dusty hole.
>>
>>1105717
>the government are ready to rape me.

>>>/pol/
>>>/x/
>>
>>1105723

rYxYhmTM mantooth is a saint!
>>
>>1105615
>I fucked your mum hurr durr
get back to cod, this is a website for big kids
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.