[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a banking career look like? What type of jobs do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What does a banking career look like? What type of jobs do you start with and what kind of positions do you move to?
>>
Finance is for extroverts. If you are on 4chan, you are the opposite. Autistic people go into Accounting.
>>
>>1102432 so true. And accounting is going to make you mindless and a zombie.
>>
>>1102432
>Autistic people go into Accounting

This is actually quite accurate. I'm on my first accounting job, 2 weeks in. The average day looks like this.

>9-5 workday.
>Sitting in an office, with two other people.
>Litterly not saying a word to eachother for hours.
>Staring at screens and punching in numbers.
>Every now and then "Hey anon, do you know how xzy should be done"
>5 minute verbal interaction. "Okay thanks"
>Back to staring at screen and not speaking for x hours.
>5 PM, okay, see ya all tomorrow.
>>
>>1102439
I want to be an accountant now.

Is ACCA the way forward?
>>
>>1102439 my work in accounting is more like my department doesn't need to speak much to others. But the other departments that are in the same room they talk so much. And then its only girls they gossip about everything. Swearing when they hang up the phone. And the mornings start with them talking about someone's suicide or how a mother killed her son.

And then there's me. Fucking autistic hating my life and the hours pass ever so slowly. I want to change it. I don't wanna be there for the rest of my life to see myself become like them because of sharing a space for the entire day. It can influence you certainly
>>
>>1102432
I can channel my autistic super powers into sales somehow. It's inside sales over the phone and sales letters though. I couldn't hack face to face handshake sales on my best day.
>>
>>1102441

Yeah that's fine.
>>
>>1102441
your pay as an accountant is capped by your social skills
you will be preparing reports while your boss goes through them with clients
>>
Boring as fuck. You are delusional and I can tell by the James Bond picture.

If you don't look like a male model it's impossible to enjoy regular boring jobs like fucking banking.

If you weren't born good looking or as a rich white 6+ wasp kid you are dead.
>>
Shill checking accounts, credit cards, and mortgages. Sometimes help in the teller line. Pray you meet your quotas.

This is what 90% of people with the job title of "banker" do. It's not that much different than being a car salesman.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.