[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are the department chief and one of your employees forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: CLyajJaUMAIag77.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLyajJaUMAIag77.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
You are the department chief and one of your employees forgot to turn off his tablet as he went on his lunch break. This is what you find on his desk.

What will you do?
>>
File: absolutely lewd2.jpg (428KB, 1350x909px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely lewd2.jpg
428KB, 1350x909px
>>1100946
have sex with him
>>
>>1100946
Shit on his desk in order to assert my dominance before I go out and paint the parking lot.
>>
>>1100946
Demand source or he's fired
>>
>>1100947
where is her nose and her upper lip? What mutant is this?
>>
>>1100946
Consult company policy.
Make rational decision based on his value as an employee.
If retaining him don't make it a big deal amd name any names. Get HR to send a reminder of appropriate uses of technology at the company.
>>
>>1100946
>Kokonoe Rin
Complement him on his fine taste
>>
>>1100946
send some cheeky banter his way
>>
>implying the genetic trash that watch this shit ever leave their mom's basement
>>
>>1100946
If he is decent at his job I'd do nothing. This guy is probably easy as fuck to keap cucked. He'll be a efficient, unhappy and cheap employee.
>>
>>1102565
You're not enough of a busybody or micromanager to be in management.
>>
>>1100946

>using a tablet at work
I scold him for having the tablet in private and not practicing better discretion.

Other than that I don't punish him because I'm keeping my head down.
>>
File: 1.jpg (96KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96KB, 1000x923px
>>1102187
I fell asleep reading this
>>
File: fem letter.jpg (2MB, 2352x3272px) Image search: [Google]
fem letter.jpg
2MB, 2352x3272px
>>1102187
>>1102633

>Get HR to send a reminder of appropriate uses of technology at the company.

Agreed. Getting HR involved will certainly help.
>>
>>1102649
I would love to be that HR rep. I would have so much fun writing up a stupid statement like this trying to be as serious and professional as possible.
>>
>>1102187
>Ever contacting HR harpies
Fucking traitor.

>>1102560
>Posted on an animé imageboard
Calm down Sonny, it ain't our fault you can't get hired.
>>
>>1100946
Laugh and walk away. After I find out the sauce, of course.
>>
>>1100946
>sticky note:
>your waifu a shit
>>
Praise him for his taste, KnJ is pretty good
>>
>>1102633
>I fell asleep reading 4 sentences
Say it LOUD, "I'm black and I'm PROUD!"
>>
>>1102649
At Kroger, one of my older female co-workers said that all of HR is always women, and female bosses are always awful bitches.
>>
>>1100946
if no one else saw it it didn't happen; turn the tablet off and walk away. Firing him will mean paperwork and having to interview for a replacement; you may also make yourself unpopular in the office depending on how well liked he is. Officially reprimanding him will mean you have a confirmed pervert on staff, which HR will not look kindly on giving the liability issues surrounding sexual harassment. Just leaving the tablet where it is might mean somebody else finds it, in which case you'll be forced into option 1 or 2 (or in the worst case scenario, have to deal with some kind of sexual harassment complaint). Don't even mention it to him, because if he knows you saw it and didn't do anything, there's a risk he will tell others and it'll make it's way back to HR, in which case you're really screwed. If the opportunity comes to move him to another department/terminate his employment, do so, because if he's done it once he may do it again and next time you might not be there to turn the tablet off before someone else finds it.

Rule 1 of management: always watch your own back first and foremost
Rule 2 of management: you can never be too paranoid

I hope that answers your bait question thoroughly, OP
>>
>>1102649

'humors'

You have to graduate college to work in an HR department, right?
>>
>>1103299

HR at my college is pretty much a joke, its like repeating grade 12
>>
>>1103313

But you have to be able to spell words to get out of Grade 12.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 240x196px
>>1102187
>>
>>1102211

But that's wrong because lolis in general (with very very few exceptions) are the prime source of shit taste.
>>
>>1102211
But she was shit.
If it was Mimi, I'd give him a raise though.
>>
>>1102649

If someone ever sent me that in a serious manner, I wouldn't even give them two weeks, let alone two minutes.
>>
>>1103548
so you'd quit the job on the spot?
>>
>>1103299
Was about to say something about you picking out a typo like that but then I realized that 'humorous' sounds enough like 'humors' that they might actually think it's the correct word.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.