[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I double dog dare you to tell me how to turn $999 to $3 million

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446KB, 492x479px
I double dog dare you to tell me how to turn $999 to $3 million in 6 months, other than to keep wasting it on lottery tickets hoping to win the jackpot or a high parimutuel secondary prize when the jackpot is high and there is a statewide lottery rush.
>>
>>1100826
>I'm broke, you're not macho if you don't solve this for me!
Ask your mom for an unpaid internship with her at the strip club, that should get you the clients you need for your dick sucking business.
>>
>>1100848
she works in a small law office, I asked her many time if she can talk to her boss and her friends about getting me into some kind of internship or job though nepotism, but she never was able to do it, and I'm an only child, and no other living family.
>>
You can suck my dick for 3MM. Just show up at my estate. I'll let security know that I'm expecting anon.

Sincerely,
William Henry Gates III
>>
>>1100858
Does she work as a dick sucker? You would do well to listen to her advice first, then turn tricks on a street corner. Pick a busy street to keep your cash flow stable!
>>
>>1100826
>double dogging
>not triple dogging
pleb
>>
Don't enter a lottery, jackass. Start one yourself.
>>
>>1101610
>Start a lottery
>$999 prize pool

heh
>>
>>1101616

You can work with that. Going from $10 to $1000 will already appeal to a lot of people.

Just keep it simple. Let them name three letters, then draw three letters randomly. The odds of geussing three letters right is about 1 in 17.000, so that already gives you some very good odds to work with
>>
Suck dicks.

Figuring you could get the average guy to come in 5 minutes with your oral technique, that works out to 288 clients in a 24 hour day

We'll assume each month has 30 days giving you a total of 180 days to reach your goal. That works out to 51,840 clients in a 6-month period, doing absolutely nothing but sucking dick for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and subsisting on semen and water

Given that you'd need $2,999,001 by the end, this means youll need to charge approximately $57.85/blowjob to meet your goal.

To get more realistic, we'll assume you need 8 hours of sleep per night, and perhaps a total of 2 extra hours per day for meals. This leaves you with only 14 hours per day to orally satisfy men, reducing your clients per day to 168, or 30,240 in a 180-day period. At this rate, you would instead need to charge approximately $99.17/blowjob to hit your goal.

Of course, none of this takes into account the learning rates that would come into play as you get better and better at servicing clients orally with your rapidly improving technique, and is a ballpark estimate at best.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>110162you must be good at business
>>
Buy a plane ticket to the city

Suck 3 million dicks for 1 dollar a piece.
>>
>>1100826

Make a business and hope you get extremely lucky.

Invest in a cryptocurrency/stock and hope you get a 3005% return by August.
>>
>>1100826
Keep investing in Oil Future Indexes and read the Wall Street Journal to tell you when to invest in the inverse index or the normal index.
>>
>>1101804
Now that is banter!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.