[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So about a year and a half ago I bought about 70$ worth of stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (52KB, 786x414px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52KB, 786x414px
So about a year and a half ago I bought about 70$ worth of stock related to marijuana, thinking that with the legalization in CO, at least some of them might increase in value. Now they've depreciated to less than 10 dollars! What the hell happened to marijuana stock. I've checked on quite a few other companies related to the plant, and they've all plunged.
I ask you guys why? What is going on here, and do you think i'll ever see them increase in value again?
>>
>>1100148
did you think the value of marijuana would really go up after legalization???

its just a plant. Over the next 5 years I would expect the spot price of a pound of marijuana to go down dramatically. you may one day recoup your losses if the marijuana industry becomes big enough, which is totally possible given that it was a 1bn dollar industry in colorado, but who knows how long that would take.
>>
Everyone else thought they'd appreciate with legalization too.

The only thing that got high were the owners and govt income.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>1100148
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U BUY PENNY STOCK
>>
WED
>>
>>1100161
you bourgeoisie bastard
>>
>>1100148
obviously, they got high on their own supply
>>
>>1100486
Very well said, sir
>>
>>1100156
that wit lmao
>>
>>1100148
like 5 in 6 stocks fail eventually

you should have spread your money out more

you should have started with more money too
>>
That is too bad anon, but the most likely way to see a legitimate sustained gain would be for home growing to remain illegal, and for large commercial growhouses to send a regulated product by mail. At least that's the way Canada is proposing to do it.
I'd recommend some Canadian stocks due to the Liberal Party having this style of distribution as one of its platform promises.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.