[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /biz/. A friend of mine came up with an idea to scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: spammer[1].jpg (18KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
spammer[1].jpg
18KB, 470x300px
Help me out /biz/. A friend of mine came up with an idea to scam the government for some cash and I want to know how viable the plan is:

>Female friend is chinese, lives in my country (holland) for two years now to study
>We pretend to be in a relationship and live together
>She gets a lot of living expenses subsidized by the government
>She pays me ~500 EU per month

Sound good or not? Anyone experience with this? Is there a name?
>>
>>1099492
get fucked, fucking stealing taxpayers money. don't be part of the problem, be the part of solution
>>
>>1099496
:^)
>>
>>1099492
It works as long as your laws don't make you become "married" and then you have to answer for her problems etc.
It happens in some jurisdictions.
>>
>stealing from the government by living with a woman
Do NOT have sex with her UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

In fact, don't do this stupid plan because if she gets pregnant, she's going to say it's yours and drag your ass into court even if you've never got your dick wet, because you'll eitehr have to say 'we never had sex' (and basically say you were lying about living together and committed fraud) or you'll have to admit to a child and work to support it.

If you're a woman and can't get her pregnant, great, though.
>>
>>1099492
>biz, how can I be a leech with my Chinese migrant friend?

Liberals
>>
>>1099532
>>1099548
I screencapped the whole conversation where we discuss the scam. If she claims anything I can just use it as evidence and annull anything that happened.
>>
>>1099492
how is this scamming the government

your friend just gets money from the government, as do all students in the netherlands
and she just gives it to you.

there's literally no scamming involved at all here
>>
>>1099828
She'll become a dutch citizen and get privileges. Don't know exactly what yet.
>>
>>1099836
I can tell you
it's called studie financiering
stop pretending you're some kind of scammer
she just gets money, as do I. The fact that she then gives it to you has nothing to do with anything.

I cant think of any advantages 'having a relationship' would have. As there are no benefits of being financial partners when it comes to grants.
>>
>>1099492
Lolwut I'm from Holland and a lawyer. You are not stealing from anyone faggot. You can claim allowances but you already could. She can claim allowances but she already could.

Tldr; kill yourself.
>>
>>1099917
>>1099840
Is there a difference in being a dutch citizen or not? Am I dun goofed?
>>
>>1099492
>friend lives with me and pretends to be my gf
Literally a cuck
>>
>>1099924
You can claim huurtoeslag living together where she cannot when she lives alone, that could be a potential benefit. You have to rent under 650 eur and a studio for that.
>>
>>1099949
>>1099924

As she is Chinese and a student, she probably cannot claim huurtoeslag.
>>
>>1099949
>>1099959
Thanks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.