[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im thinking about going to school for a few years. what should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1447486157745.jpg (122KB, 499x396px) Image search: [Google]
1447486157745.jpg
122KB, 499x396px
Im thinking about going to school for a few years. what should i invest in studying for max payout and i wont get a shitty job ?
>>
>>1098670
Kneepads
>>
>>1098670
seriously just do something you find interesting or else you're going to want to kill yourself for the entire duration of school and the rest of your working life
>>
>>1098842
going to college is a business decision nowadays.
going for a women's studies degree isn't going to do chit for you
>>
>>1098670

If you don't like anything that's lucerative, work your way up to getting a Masters or Doctorate in (whatever) so you can teach.

College Professors get paid $50K at bargain basement schools and it only goes up from there.
>>
File: STEM.jpg (65KB, 1100x222px) Image search: [Google]
STEM.jpg
65KB, 1100x222px
>>1098670
STEM
>>
>>1098856
You don't know anything about academia, do you?
>>
>>1098670

accounting
>>
>>1098670
corporate lawyer
>>
>>1098670
You have 3 factors to consider and you must balance them so that none of them are to low

1. Does it at least somewhat interest you to be in that job and degree?
2. Is there enough jobs for graduates granted you get good grades?
3.How much money does the profession make (this will really depend on if you want immediate cash verse long steady climb the ladder kind of cash)

So you make a list of all the subjects that interest you first and see if they match up to the bottom 2. Make sense? Good.

Example:
I am interested in engineering, medicine and psychology

Are there enough jobs per graduate?
Well there are for engineers and doctors, but, where I am from psychology is being flooded atm.

>Income levels
Both of them have good incomes, but, doctors on average have higher incomes but riskier health concerns and are much more limited than engineers in terms of what fields they can work in.
>>
Don't waste your money anon, I made replica of a friends transcripts, and I currently have a decent job from said forgery. I even did one for a another friend and hes working at a largish firm now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.