[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are anons dumping their Eth? i am still holding them long term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: ether.png (2KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
ether.png
2KB, 253x199px
Are anons dumping their Eth?

i am still holding them long term (1+ years)

what are anons doing?
>>
>>1098357
continuing with my method of not buying crypto due to the volatility.
>>
>>1098357
I'm also hold.

I have a very simple rule.

Buy low, sell high.

If it is not high, I am not selling.
>>
>>1098422
>If it is not high, I am not selling.
What if it's never high?
>>
>>1098437
THEN I'M SHIT OUT OF LUCK

MOON OR ZERO
>>
>>1098441
I think i'm on this ship too.

I have 25k USD invested in ETH, and its currently worth about 35k....
>>
File: giggity.gif (902KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
giggity.gif
902KB, 500x280px
Hey fags, I picked up some eth at 88cents back in november and sold at 4.6 never imagining it would continue to go up, but I underestimated how stupid people are.

Eth will continue to fall and stabilize around litecoin's price until rootstock comes out and kills ether entirely. Ether isn't normal cryptocurrency, it was literally tagged on as an afterthought to help fund the project by selling it to rubes. lmfao you guys are retarded.
>>
>>1098567
>things that didn't happen.
>>
The vast majority of the people selling right now are expecting to buy back in at the bottom. They're playing a very risky game, considering Homestead is so near.
>>
Im still holding.

I've held since the crowdfund. Haven't sold a single one.
>>
>>1098600

I bought once at the tip like a retard at $6.4, then again at $5.2. Holding till the moon, I'll probably buy more tonight. Homestead release should make the price go past the previous high about a week after.
>>
>>1098357
I'm going to be dumping a fuck ton soon to cash out. GONE BE A BIG ONE.

Keep an eye out.
>>
>>1098649

How much ETH do you hold? Could do us a favor and tell us the exact time so we can buy up. You must be holding at least 5000 ETH.
>>
I'm long term. If the price dips below $3 I'll buy more.
>>
I am mining it and it goes auto to bitcoin.
Making about 2k a month on avg.
>>
>>1098668
what are you mining it on?
what's your gear how many rigs and what's your hash rate?
do you use a pool?
>>
>>1098668
how do you auto btc it? which pool?
>>
>>1098668

Does that include cost of power?
>>
>>1098357
Holy shit IBM just BTFO Bitcoin and ETH!!!!
There is a huge shitstorm on /r Bitcoin right now. Is this the cause of the dump? Wtf is going to happen to cryptos?????
>>
It's pump and dump not pump and hold you idiots.
>>
>>1098697

lol what
>>
>>1098591
https://www.etherchain.org/account/0xe84ac2732cd3628ef193fe75016f7bc6e543187d

feel free to send me some eth as a thank you for my advice. cut your losses. "investing" in experimental cryptocurrency is retarded.
>>
File: 1451662212456.png (830KB, 1080x397px) Image search: [Google]
1451662212456.png
830KB, 1080x397px
>yfw you tried to warn the bagholders for the past week and now eth in freefall
>>
File: sashapoker.jpg (70KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
sashapoker.jpg
70KB, 250x333px
>>1098743
maybe people will look into ether's inflation model and realize it will never moon like bitcoin did back in 2013. Even if it becomes incredibly popular, ethers will always just be shitcoin tokens to spend on your smart contracts and scripts. Buying ether is like buying Dave&busters tokens before they got big. They're still only worth a fluffy bear and a stick of gum.

Sorry poorfags, if you want to gamble learn poker.
>>
>>1098740
wow! a couple hundred ether!

can I suck your dick? teach me your wisdom
>>
File: mad.jpg (17KB, 299x379px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
17KB, 299x379px
>>1098748
I was only playing around with the tech, but fuck it if you morons want to give me a free grand I'll take it any day.

I'll never understand the psychology of buying into a vertical asymptote and thinking it's going to the moon. You guys are just lol.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Guys, I have 300 $million $billion $glockshpillion invested in etheruem!

Should I hold? Am I fucked? Tell me guise tell me.
>>
>>1098754

donet 4GB etter 2 me :DDD
>>
>>1098754
hold long term numb nuts. this is the time to buy, even if it's going a little bit down.

you'll be glad once it goes x5, x10

logic, can you use it?

also shorting will gets you tons of money even at 10% volatility. just keep timing the increases
>>
File: TO THE MOON!.gif (933KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
TO THE MOON!.gif
933KB, 267x267px
>>1098761
I can use logic just fine, but you can't prove a thing you're saying. You might as well be talking out of your ass for all the reliability of your predictions.

Yeah I know, we'll see right? We have already seen this show.
>>
I dumped mine. I'd rather rebuy once it hits rock bottom.

In the meantime, I already made a bit of money back trading DCR. But it's going to take at least 2-3 good trades before I recoup my losses, and most alts are getting crushed right now.
>>
>>1098709
You dent hear?! Google "IBM blockchain" then google "Microsoft blockchain marketplace"
>>
>>1098676
On only GPUs.
I don't use a pool and yes that is with the cost of power. I had someone set my system up for me.
>>
>>1098686
shapeshift takes care of it auto.
I am not in a pool.
>>
i dumped for a good profit. i might come back in a few months. tfw ez money
>>
>>1098785
always pool bruh

I'll get one eth and then go onto more profitable currencies to mine tho
>>
>>1098437
>What if it's never high?

Never is a subjective term. I wait until it is.
>>
>>1099175
What if you die
>>
>>1099197
My children keep it.

And I won't likely die, because cell senescence issue will be revolved in 20 years or so and I'm not even 30 yet.
>>
Good job buying the dip, it jumps as predicted again. To fools who didn't buy - this is your last chance ,don't miss the train like you did with BTC.
>>
Who /boughtthedip/ here?
>>
>>1099319
Just because you call it shameless, doesn't make it any more pathetic and lame.
>>
>>1099262
>Screencapped

Lol you shills get funnier everyday
>>
>>1098357
Holding till I die
>>
anyone can spare 3 ETH for a poorfag?

0x6073cd691a89b1f3ce178b54729bb33877eda6f7
>>
>>1098357
Happy I bought, raised again.
>>
Which of you idiots did not buy the dip?
>>
File: laugh.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>holding anything but Bitcoin long term
>>
>>1101116
>being a bagholder for chinese miners and greedy businesspeople
>>
>>1098422
>>1098441
The problem is that this is akin to a pump and dump. The ones making the money buy low and the idiots lie you guys jump on and make the prices soar. Those who bought low then sell to the people that jump on the newest fad before it crashes. The only ones that win are the ones who don't gamble and try to sell at "the moon". Sell at a good price where you make a profit and don't play dice or you will wake up one morning and find out your stocks are worth shit.
>>
>>1101244
QUIET FOOL

DON'T OPINE ON SHIT THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
>>
>>1101102
Don't buy the dip. You buy the break out early.
Also, buy & hold doesn't work on altcoins, unless you bought the damn things a week after they were put on the exchange.
>>
>>1102833
You clearly haven't understood what Ethereum is.

It's not just another alt coin.
>>
>>1098357
Can somebody explain this stuff to me?

It seems stupid because it's not physical.
>>
>>1102932
>0s and 1s are not physical
>bytes are not physical
>electrodes are not physical
>molecules are not physical
>atoms are not physical

retard, what do you think physics are?
>>
>>1102932

company stocks aren't physical either, it's much the same concept.

except instead of the NSYE and other markets for common company stock, you are exchanging USD for these verified "coins", each verified "block" which rewards you coins makes the currency that much more secure and stronger.

but the main thing is that cryptocurrencies are not recognized by the Federal government and don't receive any protection.

The alt coin exchanges that give you USD for your coins are the biggest supporter for these coins.

But recently some stock brokerages are accepting bitcoins as an asset deposit to exchange for stocks, which is a big deal, and I mean it's a huge deal, because stock brokerage accounts are Federally secured by the FDIC or w/e it is.
>>
>>1102833
>Also, buy & hold doesn't work on altcoins, unless you bought the damn things a week after they were put on the exchange.

Ethereum still is not on the major exchanges, so yes, it works. Look at BTC, it was sub 1$ once.
>>
>>1102944

ya bitcoins were worth pennies 9 years back or so. i remember being on /b/ and laughing at bitcoins and people buying them at 25 cents.
>>
>>1102939
>Are you dumb why don't you understand that numbers on my computer is the "EXACT SAME THING" as cash, you idiot I can't believe you are such a plebeian.

Yeah sure, whatever.

>>1102942
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>1102942
>>1102951

nevermind, the stock brokers i was talking about forbid US accounts, so it's still sketched as fuck.
>>
>>1098437

Then o wel, I only spent $100 in ETH so losing $100 isn't gonna kill me.
>>
>>1102957
Thanks, I'm not going to get into it, I'm just interested in seeing how it works and will develop.
>>
File: graph.png (23KB, 877x477px) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
23KB, 877x477px
almost looks like ether is going on its hands and knees to get ready for the butt fucking coming from somewhere.
>>
>>1102947
>2007 was 9 years ago
>>
>>1103209
Bitcoin didn't exist before 2009 and certainly wasn't on /b/ until 2011
>>
File: Ethereum.png (17KB, 1083x312px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum.png
17KB, 1083x312px
>>1102972
Just chart my virtual circlejerks up
>>
>>1098357
>Are anons dumping their Eth?

No, not dumping, ETH is pretty high bro.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.