[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Negative interest rates >Efforts to ban cash >Mobile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115KB, 1173x616px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115KB, 1173x616px
>Negative interest rates
>Efforts to ban cash
>Mobile growth
>Capital controls
>Currency wars

I couldn't dream of more bullish case for Bitcoin.
>>
>>/twitter/
>>
File: braw2q2.jpg (32KB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
braw2q2.jpg
32KB, 350x259px
reminder to stay liquid friends
>>
>Volatile value
>Virtually no merchants accept bitcoin
>The number is not growing substantially
>Almost all of its value comes from speculation, not because anyone actually wants to trade in bitcoins
>Any transaction, even illegal ones, can be done more conveniently and more safely through legitimate channels with actual currency
>Almost all bitcoins are now held by governments who confiscated or stole them
>Bitcoins can be stolen freely once you control enough of the verification process
>You can't hide your bitcoins to keep them from being stolen/confiscated
>OP trying to pump and dump so he can leave someone else holding the bag of all the bad mistakes he made buying buttcoins instead of real investments

Enjoy your digital tulip.
>>
>>1097502
>Volatile value
Volatility is expected when the market is as tiny as 6billion (Uber is 60 billion). If you weren't low IQ you would see this as an opportunity.
>Virtually no merchants accept bitcoin
Wrong. Also
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2016-02/09/valve-accept-bitcoin-steam
kek
>The number is not growing substantially
What number you doofus. Again low IQ generic claim.
>Almost all of its value comes from speculation, not because anyone actually wants to trade in bitcoins
So fucking what, no one uses gold for anything, that doesn't stop it being a trillion marketcap. Bitcoin has just begun and will be massively used in the future, for now it's like complaining why people don't use the internet in 1992. We are still in the early days, Rome wasn't built in one day, progress is constant and solid, anyone paying attention benaeth the surface knows this (again, too dumb to see a one in a million opportunity).
>Any transaction, even illegal ones, can be done more conveniently and more safely through legitimate channels with actual currency
The only way you can make an illegal transaction safer than Bitcoin right now is through cash, and guess what, they are getting rid of cash soon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m15s
And guess what, with the technologicy improvements that are comming (Confidential Transactions and BIP47 + in-built CoinJoin) Bitcoin will be literally digital cash. Everything that's outside the GDP will run under Bitcoin because objectively speaking it will be the best way to stay outside the cuckerment.
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/reusable-payment-codes-could-make-blockchain-analysis-companies-obsolete/35899
>Almost all bitcoins are now held by governments who confiscated or stole them
Retarded claim, also if that was the case it would just mean the "the governments" that "stole them" are bigger investors. Big woop.
>Bitcoins can be stolen freely once you control enough of the verification process
This' trolling.
>>
>>1097502
>>You can't hide your bitcoins to keep them from being stolen/confiscated
Again either troll or low IQ. My Bitcoins have been safe from years and will remain safe forever, no one can know how much I have because they aren't even connected to the internet (cold storage).
>OP trying to pump and dump so he can leave someone else holding the bag of all the bad mistakes he made buying buttcoins instead of real investments
OP is trying to educate morons such as you on your normalcy bias and constant state of denial.

Enjoy missing the boat and keep on coping in the free world.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>1097372
>he thinks the government will not just confiscate bitcoin like they did with gold in the 1930s
>he thinks the government will not just impose a 90% tax on bitcoin if it reaches obscenely high valuations
>he actually thinks bitcoin will rise in price once its mainstream and every mom and pops can get a bitcoin from their local bank
>he thinks that "this time its different!"
>>
File: muh gov fear.png (335KB, 1565x2000px) Image search: [Google]
muh gov fear.png
335KB, 1565x2000px
>>1097911
>>he thinks the government will not just confiscate bitcoin like they did with gold in the 1930s

Tell me exactly how the government is going to confiscate my Bitcoin before you shitpost more nonsense.

>he thinks the government will not just impose a 90% tax on bitcoin if it reaches obscenely high valuations

The government can't do shit nothing about me paying someone in a decentralized context (either IRL or online through things like OpenBazar).

>he actually thinks bitcoin will rise in price once its mainstream and every mom and pops can get a bitcoin from their local bank

Again, it will, but we don't even need that, similarly, gold is not used in a mainstream way, it doesn't mean it's worth trillion+ marketcap (while being an objectively inferior asset features wise, it just has a legendary network effect)

>he thinks that "this time its different!"
This is a new paradigm dumbo, Bitcoin is unprecedented and constantly evolving, your point is a mistake, so is your life. Enjoy not trying to commit suicide by 2021 if you aren't holding at least 21 BTC. Im screencaping all of this and coming back to make fun of all of you. Using a trip for the sole purpose of knowing that it's me getting the last laugh in the future. Enjoy remaining poor, jealous and mediocre.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 390x285px
>>1097940

Top kek. You are delusional.

Russia is insignifcant. They can't manipulate the global markets as much as America can.

Don't forget every currency in the world is pegged to the dollar. If uncle sam thinks bitcoin is getting a free ride you'd be damn sure he's gonna do whatever it takes to end the gravy train in the name of "freedom" and "global stability".
>>
File: SmokeBTCeveryday.png (128KB, 1663x845px) Image search: [Google]
SmokeBTCeveryday.png
128KB, 1663x845px
>>1097951
Still failing to address my points so you resort to vague claims. Meanwhile in real life.

C'mon, show me some mo nocoiner tears.
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Google is IN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7cmfoH06w

Nocoiner excuses shrinking by the minute.
>>
>>1097951
i feel bad for nocoiners :(
>>
How can interest rates be negative?
>>
File: laugh.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>1099340
>>
>>1097372
Why don't you include all the other cryptos on that chart?

You know, all 500 of them. I'm sure several have beaten 20% by a long way. Maid has gone up as fast as ETH has gone down.

The problem still remains that their value is all in speculation not a primary market. BTC is the only one with any primary market but that market is in buying illegal shit online.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.