[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm horrible at math. Am i going to fail college/uni? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: BREEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH.png (1MB, 572x737px) Image search: [Google]
BREEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH.png
1MB, 572x737px
I'm horrible at math.

Am i going to fail college/uni? I'm currently at a shit tier community college learning high school level math and I'm having a pretty tough time. My teacher is a pedophile with bad breath so i don't want him to tutor me.
>>
should i just cheat? i found a math problem solving app on my phone. i can tell the teacher i have a calculator on my phone and get away with it, probably.
>>
>I don't want him to tutor me.
>Not monetizing your boipussy

Do you even /biz/?
>>
>>1096784
no thank you
>>
File: keeanu reeves nightstalker.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
keeanu reeves nightstalker.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
is cheating common in college or am i trying to make myself feel better about it?
>>
>>1096778
You won't be able to get away with that. Are you joking?
>>
>>1096827
no i am just just a retard

almost literally
>>
>>1096774
You can cheat but you still won't be able to compete with your peers and will fall behind. If you won't even get tutoring I doubt you'll get very far in your education.
>>
>>1096832
ok, so cheating is not the answer.
>>
>>1096815
It's common but retards having degree in careers they are too stupid to find employment in is pretty common too. Take the tutoring fag, your pedo teacher isn't going to rape your adult ass retard.
>>
>>1096835
Naw man, learn the shit. It might be hard but you'll be glad you did and you'll be better off than the idiots who failed to learn it.
>>
>>1096836
i'm not actually scared of being raped but his breath does smell like shit

>>1096838
okay anon...thank you.

i guess ill just try to sit as far away as possible from him

his breath smells worse than my asshole
>>
>>1096840
Yeah man, don't rob yourself of an education because of bad breath. Good luck bro.
>>
>>1096774
>cankles

no thanks
>>
File: leave.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>1096867
>>
>>1096868
sorry but your badly photoshopped whores don't do it for me, I have actual taste in women
>>
File: WEEBS DIE.png (170KB, 792x615px) Image search: [Google]
WEEBS DIE.png
170KB, 792x615px
>>1096913
>sara piana
>photoshopped

anon no

go back 2 ur yellow skinned boobless plastic soulless chinks

stuipid weebnigger
>>
>>1096815
College math is annoying, but grind through it. Don't bother with tutors at community colleges, it's a waste of time. Use khan academy and do the chapters homework.
>>
>>1096933
Well the tutor is actually just my math teacher.

Last time i asked for help, all he did was solve the problems for me..i dont think he really gives a fuck. I'll give him another chance but i dont think it's gonna work out.

I'll look into khan academy though. thank you.
>>
File: 1436654699046.jpg (68KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1436654699046.jpg
68KB, 638x540px
>failing CC math classes
>afraid of his math teacher
>can't teach himself high school level algebra with the worlds knowledge literally at his fingertips
>nigger taste in women
>unironically using breh
>unironically using weeb as an insult on a chinese cartoon discussion website

not gonna make it
>>
>>1096774
What type of math are you doing right now? Like literally, what's the subject matter the class is covering this week?
>>
>>1096993
here's ur reply weebnigger

>>1096996
math
with numbers

i already got the replies i needed
>>
>>1096999
as much of a weeb retard that guy is, he has a point. there are 10 year olds that can breeze through high school algebra.
>>
>>1097019
i don't know if it's actually literally high school level. but it's closer to that than calculus or something
>>
File: 1454669074007.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454669074007.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/23/genes-influence-academic-ability-across-all-subjects-latest-study-shows

>intelligence distributes evenly across all subjects
>so if you're good at one subject, you ought to be good at the other subjects
>always been fairly good at writing and literature, but terrible at math and science

What did I do wrong?
>>
>>1097036
i'm the same way.great at writing and literature, but math, the subject that relies most on logic, is my downfall

perhaps we are retarded
>>
>>1097025
they teach calculus in high school dood

not sure what backwater high school you went to
>>
>>1097040

i didn't even finish freshman year

i had to drop out because of a medical condition
if i had stayed in school i'd be nearing the end of my senior year.
in the years between i didnt do anything but waste time playing shitty mmos
i got my GED a year ago
i am a loser, laugh at me
>>
>>1097042
Being a faggot is a medical condition now?
>>
File: not funny.gif (3MB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
not funny.gif
3MB, 320x352px
>>1097092
>>
>>1096774
>I'm horrible at math.
Get a history major focusing on some relevant well documented time period (late 19th or early 20th) then go to law school.
>>
>>1096778
>>1096815
>>1096774
Go to khan academy and follow the video tutorials their.
Start at the basics and work your way up.
And actually work hard at it.

Like you see people being tryhards and shit?
You call those people tryhards yea?

Well you're in a position where if you don't become the biggest fucking TRYHARD at math you will fail.
So be a fucking tryhard, go to khanacademy and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.