[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that I told you a couple of days ago to dump your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: DailyReminder.png (971KB, 1652x2403px) Image search: [Google]
DailyReminder.png
971KB, 1652x2403px
Daily reminder that I told you a couple of days ago to dump your useless ETH for MAID if you wanted to double+ your BTC (the only thing worth holding long term).

I can't believe how much BTC i've done for the past few weeks. It's going to be fun being loaded with BTC ready for the summer when it starts rising hard. Meanwhile, you'll be caugh in Bitcoin 2.0 pump and dump delusions.

Stay jealous, stay mediocre.
>>
Never heard of maidcoin. What's it deal?
>>
>>1096362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGH40oUVDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJGQbs3dvvQ

It's a pretty cool project, considering that most alts are shit. A functional release is comming soon so there's big hype around it, I said MAID will broke it's last 20k ATH soon and we are only 5K away now.
>>
>>1096372
How is it better than ETH?
>>
File: YeahSure.jpg (64KB, 381x639px) Image search: [Google]
YeahSure.jpg
64KB, 381x639px
>>1096372
>It's a pretty cool project, considering that most alts are shit.
>A functional release is comming soon
>there's big hype around it

Yeah, I have never heard that before, surely this new coin is completely revolutionary and will become the new paradigm shift we all were expecting for.
>>
>>1096430
Its not. It's vaporware. And by the time it is released it will be obsolete. Thats what happens when you put your faith in neckbeards instead of actual computer scientists who know what they're doing- ethereum.
>>
vitalik may have autism but at least he came up with a better name than fucking maid coin
>>
>>1096360
How do i trade these? I have about 10k to spare
>>
File: ShortingAltsAndWinning.png (469KB, 1662x1598px) Image search: [Google]
ShortingAltsAndWinning.png
469KB, 1662x1598px
>>1096448
>Yeah, I have never heard that before
That's why you are poor, you are always late to the party.

The fundamental laws of physics still remain:

1) Bitcoin: The only crypto or even asset worth holding long term in the nightmarish dystopian cashless society we are approaching. Enjoy not getting everything else stolen by governments.

2) Maid is looking good to continue getting pumped in the near future. I already shorted at 14k and im buying back once I feel like it.
EVERY ALT IS RED TODAY BECAUSE *THE KING* (BITCOIN) IS BACK.

Proof that I predicted Bitcoin going up and shit(alt)coins going down. I sold some of my MAID to make 1 BTC (0.9++, almost 1) just like that, BAM and done, just making entire BTC's daily like it's fucking nothing.
This summer im going to have a laugh at all the fucking nocoiners in this board when im wrapped up on BTC while you guys are still trying to wrap your head arround why holding BTC is a must.
>>
>>1097964
> there is only one asset worth holding and it's a communally tracked store of wealth
> the rich would support greater government oversight of markets
> the government can enforce dystopian control without the consent of the wealthy

i took the red shill and now i'm atop a grassy shill voting shillary for vice shill of the united shill of amerishill
stay shill
>>
>>1096360
What fundamental and technical analysis did you base your predictions on?

Anyone can guess.
>>
File: 1455551651525.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1455551651525.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>1099185
>>
I have to play Market Watch for my survey of investments class this semester, and I get extra credit if I make the most money by the end of April. We each get $100,000 to spend. Can I trade maid coin or eth on it?
>>
>>1099200
Legit question. Anyone can guess.
>>
Can I mine maidsafecoin?
>>
>>1099249
No
>>
>>1099206
Buy bank stocks. Look for companies in the news that are 'struggling', look at their stocks and buy the dip.
>>
JUST

BUY

FUCKING

DIP

!!!
>>
>>1099312
I love this market.. I really do..
>>1099284
BTFD
>>
>>1099185
No need, just common sense.

Law 1) Bitcoin is king, everyone here is trying to make more BTC, either by pumping alts, or by trying to FUD BTC itself to buy cheaper BTC before it's unevitable rise.

Law 2) When you see profit with an alt, sell, if the alt has decent liquidity, you can play your luck and short and wait for a second pump.

Law 3) Reminder of Law 1: AT THE END OF THE DAY, BITCOIN IS YOUR GOD.
>>
>>1096360
It raised back again just as predicted. No crocodile tears for not buying fools.
>>
>>1099425
Bitcoin won't be king anymore, because ETH literally (not figuratively) does everything better than BTC.
>>
I've made so much money with Bitcoin these past couple of days that I am close to having a nervous break down. I don't even believe it ... it's like only a couple of days ago I was a broke poorfag struggling to pay my loans but after taking a massive risk and borrowing money from anyone I know now I am doing quite well for myself ...

Thanks for your advice biz, it changed my life. Seriously ... I am crying right now ... wtf
>>
>>1101104
ETH is dead because its turin complete, BTC was designed non turin complete in purpose to avoid the infinite exploits that a TC complete can have, too many grey areas and too complex for a low IQ troll like you.

Anyone holding any crypto that isn't BTC for longer than 1 month is a fucking retard, period.
>>
How much money have nocoiners lost since I created this thread?
>>
>>1102443
Up 50% :)
>>
>>1101115
Why is turing complete bad? Explain in bullet points please.
>>
>>1101104
what exactly does it do better? Can I instantly transfer money from major currencies to it from one part of the world to another without any transaction fees?
>>
>>1103778
You can make more transfers. You can build decentralised apps on it.
>>
>>1103785
what does this help me as an individual? Imo the advantage of bitcoin is that I can pay instantly for services all across the world without having any kind of transaction fee (which with traditional methods is oftentimes ridiculously high). 1bn+ people worldwide also don't have access to our traditional banking system, whereas they could use Bitcoin for payments. Also, I can actually use Bitcoin with ease whereas ETH means going through 3 extra steps just so I can transfer money
>>
>>1103787

ETH is not about just money. Read here: https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper
>>
>>1103808
so? Bitcoin is about money and it's doing that pretty well. Don't have time to read through that right now, but why can't ETH be utilized for things other than payments and BTC for fast and easy payments around the world? Seems stupid that those two couldn't coexist
>>
>>1103816
ETH does everything bitcoin can do but much faster.

On top of that it does an infinite number of things bitcoin can't do.

So on top of being secure p2p money, it is also generally useful to society as a secure censorship proof global virtual machine.

Buy ethereum 买以太坊
>>
>>1101104
Eth does nothing. It's value is purely speculative and based purely on shilling. You're a joke.
>>
>>1103914
It transmits money far more quickly than bitcoin can.

It can also do an infinite number of things bitcoin cannot do.
>>
>>1103905
>>1103916
anon, you sound like a very bad shill
>>
>>1103921
You sound like a close minded bitcoin maximalist. Enjoy your small blocks 4eva
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.