[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money can I make buying shit off of auctions and selling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (70KB, 2000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 2000x800px
How much money can I make buying shit off of auctions and selling them for a higher price on EBay?
>>
>>1095296

After taxes it will be a nice hobby but you will make 0 dollars sorry
>>
>>1095296
None. I bought lots to quickly bulk up my inventory when I started my business. Four years later I still have half of it. eBay bidders are very poor right now.
>>
I've bought a few mislabeled things and flipped them on eBay, but after fees and time invested, it's not worthwhile.

Best was a gun stock labeled as just an unknown and used camo stock for $30 buy it now.

Posted the pics on a forum to verify it was a McMillian, then bought it, found what it fit, and put it back up. Sold for around $120.

I caught it just as it was listed.
Easy $90, but factor in 2 hours of research, listing, shipping, plus countless hours to come across it, and the risk of something falling through ...

It's take a ton of work to be able to scale that to make real money.
>>
>>1095296
Depends whether you trade in euro or dollars. Zero irregardless.
>>
File: 1455286202024.jpg (392KB, 2502x3203px) Image search: [Google]
1455286202024.jpg
392KB, 2502x3203px
>>1095301
>>1095433
>>1095450
Fuck, is there any way to make money buying and selling online at all? I already have a job but im just looking for extra money since im already at a computer all day
>>
>>1095450
>>1095701

>It's take a ton of work to be able to scale that to make real money.

Buy more valuable assets with bigger profit margins, dipshit

Profit is made when you buy
>>
>>1095701
Your inventory seriously has to be fell-off-the-truck cheap.
>>
>>1095707
4x gross profit margin isn't enough?
>>
I don't make some mega-living, but I make ~1500-2500 a month selling different things.

Things I do:

Buy clearance items in stores and resell.
Import chink things and sell
Hit up pawnshops/goodwills

Really there's lots of ways to do it.. I don't spend that much time I don't feel like..and it's nice beer money
>>
>>1096195

this
>>
>>1096195
Details! $2,500 for not a lot of time each money would be a game changer.
>>
xmas is past and the economy is shit , people just aret buying like they used to on ebay, they go to amazon
>>
>>1096195

This guy gets it.

>>1096746

This guy does not.
>>
>>1096476
I'll answer questions provided anyone that asks questions actually puts in some effort and tries. Honor system you faggots.

What questions you guys got and I'll try to answer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.