[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's watching our Patron Saint meme it up tonight? ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: BIz_Martin_Shkreli.jpg (19KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
BIz_Martin_Shkreli.jpg
19KB, 250x249px
Who's watching our Patron Saint meme it up tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA/live
>>
>>1094492
this loud mouth feminist is getting destroyed
>>
>>1094495

"Do you have a chart showing what you've lost?"

Hi, I've never read an SEC 10-K report
>>
>>1094501
>>1094501
though shkreli just revealed himself to be a bit of a hypocrite

saying that guys guitar skills dont mean shit, but then says music is the most important thing in his life
>>
>>1094492

this is boring
>>
>>1094492
I've been checking his streams off and on for a week or so. He seems like an anon.

Do you think he's cares about pharma as much as he says, or is he just the smartest drug dealer in NYC?
>>
>>1094600

Look, he's a guy that made the Right Decision at the Right Time. As far as business is concerned, that's all it takes.

Do you shoot yourself in the foot for not buying GOOG, AAPL, MSFT at the exact right moment? This is what matters - finding the niche and exploiting it. The difference is that Turing had one, very visibly owner, while the others brought in dozens of small owners.
>>
>>1094612
When I first watched his interviews he seemed very above board, that he cared about curing/treating diseases and that the drug price increase is a mechanism to raise capital for further research. He seemed misunderstood, especially considering his giving the bulk of drugs away for free and that he goes on and on about new research and how he wants to cure AIDs and shit.

However, the more I watch the more I think he's putting on a show and Turing is 100% a business transaction (not that there's anything wrong with that,) the "finding cures" angle is merely an act. Consider his niggerish tenancies, the trolling he does, the albums, his condescending attitude during debate, and also the fact that his chemistry seems rather basic--I think he's just a guy from brooklyn trying to sell the most expensive drugs in the world. He's a venture capital guy after all.

Do you buy into how he represents himself as someone trying cure diseases and make the world a better place?
>>
Kek. Put any /biz/raeli in charge of Turing and they would do the same as Martin. In fact I'd probably jack the price of Daraprim up even more since Toxoplasmosis only kills faggots.
>>
>>1094612
This is a fucking godawful post on so many levels that it gave me cancer.
>>
>>1094612
Wow

Just wow
>>
>>1094492
He is on blab now

I am about to ask about etherum
>>
what the fuck am i watching
>>
i love shkrel
>>
>>1094600
>just the smartest drug dealer in NYC?

He organized a short squeeze of kbio and the syock went from 90 cents to 40 bucks but he didnt sell

So uh nah , a smart man he is not
>>
>>1095459
This would be illegal dumbass.
>>
fucking autism man
>>
>>1095504
Go look it up
>>
>>1095361
>Tumblr detected
>>
>>1094492
such a sad live stream. They just sit there like zombies as if they are important while talking about mundane shit. He has a date with some soulless woman from twitter lmao. I prefer his solo streams, because his acquaintances are awful.
>>
>>1094492
why the fuck did he waste money on investing in esports? did he see a market that others dont?
>>
>Shkreli says he owns no gold

Absolutely peasant
>>
This will be the only good quality video he makes

https://youtu.be/qrgnKMDRh3s
>>
>>1095652

"do you know how dumb that sounds"

topkek
>>
>>1095663
When does he say that?
>>
>>1095652
this is actually really fantastic
i mean i knew most of this stuff but i'm really enjoying watching this i was going to start a thread about martin shkreli's guide to investing powerpoint
>>
>>1096104
The video is awesome,

It is literally martins investing manifesto 101

One of the videos that helped me learn a lot more about finance and investing
>>
>>1096814
yea this was really satisfying to me because a year ago i started getting obsessed with warren buffet, ray dalio and investing and i read the intelligent investor, the warren buffet way, the warren buffet books specifically about his letters to investors, ray dalio's principles, hell i even have a diagram from ray dalio's principles up on my wall
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.